Winners! |“All-New Neckband Earbuds Giveaway”

So that’s 1A?

Would have to check the manual for certain but I believe it’s 500mA / 0.5A

1 Like

Yeah. Well that’s 5x fasted than most. I believe the Slims are .1A

Got lucky! I got the lifes as well and they are a great headphone. Since they were free, they are the BEST! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never bothered me much, I’m a patient chap after all :grin:

I’m using my bands life now and I could meter it on recharge to show the Watts input.

I could open a manual and find the Watt-hour of the battery inside.

Yeah I have the paper manual in front of me. It says 500maA input. Charging time 1.5 hours. Play time upto 20hr. I’d say that is fair. To me that is amazing. Probably due to the fact a bigger battery can be charged faster.

I have used my Life now for some hours so I reckon it is nowhere near as high as say 80% charged probably in the 30%-60% charged area and I plugged in to 2A output with a USB meter and it is not 500mA, it is actually 290mA.

Same with 2 different chargers, 2 different cables so that is actual limit. Possibly I’m not as low as 60% which might be it eat slower. I’d have to use the Life til flat then try again. There is no battery level indicator. I can only guess from how many hours I used since last charge, if 20h = 100% so 10h = 50% I assume and trickle doesnt usually kick til about 85% so I’m say 80% confident it is an actual 290mA max input.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the light changed colors similar to the PowerCore+ mini so we knew how much battery was left.

Possibly but let’s put it this way: the battery life is longer than a human usually stays awake, the recharge time is less than many times you’d not use like when in shower plus a few situations.

Basically there are plenty of times you can take to top up the charge.

1 Like