Winners! |“All-New Neckband Earbuds Giveaway”

Wow, good to know! hoping you will enjoy it!:raised_hand:

2 Likes

Can you send me a tracking number if at all posible? as I never received an email. Thank you! :grin:

I never got tracking email. I suspect you are therefore very close to delivery, tomorrow.

1 Like

you level 12 members, you get tracking emails, us level 11 members must just guess.

2 Likes

Your tracking ID has not been generated by system, but I think it will be generated soon.:innocent:

2 Likes

Yet you get your packages sooner…
I think our benefits are jacked up.

Now I’m not supposed to get mine until tomorrow… how are they working for you so far?

1 Like

Me Likee!

It’s the long battery life and comfortable which I like. Recharge fast. I’m not an audio expert.

1 Like

7-17-2017 for me. Just got the email within the past hour. Bummer. On the bright side I’m getting the Lifes!

1 Like

USPS just surprised me with mine today!

After testing them for a couple hours, I decided I was going to be nice enough to let my sister have them. I’ll be sticking with the Slims.

4 Likes

you know it yet?

I haven’t received mine as well, no tracking id too…

1 Like

Hi my friend, I’m sorry to hear your concerns, and I will sent personal message to follow your prize issue.

1 Like

I have just got an email with tracking! Apparently it’s gonna be a soundbud life :heart_eyes:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Congrats, they are a very decent set of earphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the Life too. They don’t feel heavy due to the weight across the whole neck so I don’t feel like I’m missing anything vs the lite version I don’t have. For me what the Life do is just all soooo long on battery. I use the band Life around the house for long time then leave the house with the buds lite all charged.

1 Like

How many hours have you been getting?

I have yet to be able to expire the battery. So its just many hours. At least 11 hours.

They also recharge very fast.

1 Like

I tossed my owners manual :flushed:
Do you know what the input is?

Roughly getting around 17-18hrs (at full volume) on mine with a combination of use on iMac and playing lossless audio files from either the Mac or my iPhone.

The charge input is 5v, if I remember correctly.