Winners! |“All-New Neckband Earbuds Giveaway”

We were blown away by all the love for Anker’s All-New Neckband Earbuds! We received more than 300 comments during the campaign and our team has been really impressed by your useful insights.

Here are our 10 (randomly chosen) lucky winners:

@Nhi
@Bradly_Eye
@doris4jin
@nigelhealy
@joshuad11
@scythesofchaos
@Tijimonster
@Alex_Christopher
@cava3395
@Quinn_Armstrong

Congratulations to everyone who won! If you didn’t win this time, not to worry. There will be plenty of exciting new ways to win coming very soon, so keep a close eye on the community over the next few weeks…

Note:
● All winners will receive an email this week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to @AnkerOfficial.

8 Likes

Congrats to the winners, it’s always nice to see some of the more active members of the community make the cut :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Wow thank you @AnkerOfficial! Now you are my best friend!:grin:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I agree with @ndalby that it’s nice to see some of our most active members in the list!

8 Likes

Now that’s my kind of random :yum:
Thanks.

5 Likes

Thank you so very much @AnkerOfficial
Yeah I agree with @nigelhealy, random choosing is the way to go! :heart_eyes:

@AnkerOfficial FYI I already own the Anker Soundbud Lites. So I would love to try/ review the Soundbud Lifes! :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats winners!!! :joy::joy::joy: And happy July 4th :fireworks::sparkler:

2 Likes

Same! That or the first 50 comments or something (without a Facebook share) so the people that check the Community the most often are most likely to win!

1 Like

My thanks to everyone who took the time to give their love to the community.:blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks Anker :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey all, the winner confirmation email has been sent, please check your email box! :heart_eyes:
@Nhi
@Bradly_Eye
@doris4jin
@nigelhealy
@joshuad11
@scythesofchaos
@Tijimonster
@Alex_Christopher
@cava3395
@Quinn_Armstrong

5 Likes

Is it random whether we get the lite or life.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much! Looking forward to a great review of the earbuds!

2 Likes

LUCKY!! congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations winners

2 Likes

Thank you, @AnkerOfficial!

Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Well done winners i have these and i have to say there far the best earphones @AnkerOfficial have made

1 Like

Yes, we will random choose this to ship.:grin:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! :blush:

1 Like