Who are you going to be for Halloween? Share and WIN!

wow that must take a lot of work really nice looking

1 Like

I also love Baymax, Iā€™m actually mad they decided to change costumes. My son was super excited about being Hero, but then he saw the assassinā€™s creed costume and wanted to change. And I couldnā€™t go as Baymax by myself because it just wouldnā€™t look right. I do wish I had the armored Baymax because then I would dress as that on my own

That is really cool @Shanon_Yu !

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Thank you! It took me about a month to complete.

What are you looking out of to see? Hole under the lighted eyes?

Cool costume, the lights are a very nice touch :smile:

1 Like

So Iā€™m not dressing up for Halloween, but I thought Iā€™d share the scenery.

White Christmases are rare in Kansas, let alone White Halloweens. So pretty!

Happy Halloween everyone! Or should I say Merry Halloweenā€¦

2 Likes

It snow showered here earlier in Vermont, but if you ask anyone they all deny that it snowed. Most donā€™t want to admit it snowed this early so they all deny it.

2 Likes

Why donā€™t they want to admit that it snowed?!

1 Like

My guess is because they donā€™t want snow now, Iā€™m not sure but I love snow and will always want it

1 Like

When his eyes were shining, he couldnā€™t see anything!:joy::joy: The girl next to him in the picture is the person who helps him to find the wayā€¦:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Are you a costume designer? It looks very professional and beautiful!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is my Halloween makeup!:laughing: Can I get a selfie stick?

11 Likes

Yikes! That is scary! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that looks both cool but freaky also, are you on the left or right? Looks like you managed to get a Halloween themed drink though :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s girlfriend material right there folks! :wink:

2 Likes

Omg I love it

1 Like

Very cool!!
Iā€™ve seen folk creating these, and that is mildly more freaky than actually seeing the finished thing. Seeing someone put a massive needle through the ā€œfleshā€ of someones face gives me the creeps :ghost:

Edit:
Oh forgot to add, my makeup on Sunday evening :smiley:

5 Likes

I love the eyes makes it that much more cooler

2 Likes