Who are you going to be for Halloween? Share and WIN!

Awesome makeup job :ok_hand: , @elmo41683 is right the eye’s help set the look off even more :scream:

4 Likes

Wow @AnkerOfficial that is awesome and super scary. My kids would run a mile hehe

2 Likes

Thanks @elmo41683 and @ndalby! I actually forgot I had the lenses in and spent a good 10min freaking out at the end of the night because I thought something had fell in my eye and was making me blind!
Turned out I had rubbed my eye and moved the lens over my pupil
 whoops! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Ooh hope you didn’t scratch your eye or anything, that happened to me a few times and I had to stop wearing my contacts for a while.

@AnkerOfficial I think there are just 7 people who posted pictures, and I know your giving away 5 self sticks
but I think all 7 should get one just for being the ones who posted pictures of our costumes, also don’t want the two who didn’t win to be mad at the others

1 Like

Seems like a very nice outcome but this is Halloween where horror rules hahahahahahaha

Maybe there should be NO winners hahahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Haha this is actually the first year I didn’t do something creepy or scary.

No i am not but my hobbies are makeup artistry and cosplaying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent skills you should an extra on Casualty / Holby City.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks for picking us. And congrats to the rest of the winners

Congrats to the winners, some really awesome and scary entries :thumbsup:

Thanks very much Anker! :smiley: :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

yay! thanks anker

1 Like

Thank you so much! Loved seeing all the creativity out there! Please have more contests like this in the future! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is horrifying! Well done!

And Thanks Anker! :smiley:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Just a quick question, has the email for address confirmation gone out yet for this? Because I keep checking and haven’t gotten anything.

1 Like

Yes, sorry for the confusion. We already upload your shipping order on our system. It based on your previous address which you provided with us.:blush:

3 Likes

Ah perfect I actually think that’s better so we don’t miss anything. THanks again. Btw, @AnkerOfficial check out the dream I had haha

1 Like

hahaha! It’s very funny :grin:

@AnkerOfficial 0.0 my shipping address changed though