Who are you going to be for Halloween? Share and WIN!

Look at the dog bed in the background of the .gif and compare it to my profile pic. The bed my dog is laying on and the bed in the .gif are both the same. It is me! XD

1 Like

I guess in a way he is… he’s my partner :blush:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:OK, OK, it’s you!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Hahahahahaha. Didn’t see that coming now did ya? :wink:

1 Like

What does that mean? :joy::laughing:

My son, my wife and myself dressed up as characters from Big hero 6
I am Baymax and he’s Hero in his armor and my wife was the villain

My son in his hero costume with my Baymax mask

7 Likes

I love it!! (Fist bump) Falalalalala! XD

1 Like

I’m gonna be this guy… some of you may know him :wink::wink: for added effect this is was even taken in an eerie cemetery :urn: :knife:

3 Likes

Ugh, had to change plans as my wife and son decided they wanted to do something different. Had to scrap what I had and figure something out after they decided to spend more money on kiddos costume and my wife made hers last night.
Me a Trex , my son assassin’s creed, and my wife…crow something or another

a

6 Likes

I like those costumes

2 Likes

Thanks, we went to the Halloween parade last nigt and everyone kept pointing me out and wanting to come over and see the Dino head. The kids loved it and the adults got all giddy and acted like kids when they saw me dancing with it and the mouth kept bobbing around

1 Like

:grinning::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Baymax!!! That’s one of my favorite character!!!:laughing:

2 Likes

It looks horrible…:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

But how can you see the road ahead?:joy:

1 Like

Hope you’re talking about the mask and not my beard underneath it :wink::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Through the mouth

Your Baymax is awesome! Love it when the entire family dresses up.

Here’s my BvS Batman that I’ve been dressing up as for the past 2 years.

2 Likes

Oh no, i’m so scaring without constume! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You don’t look that intimidating Mr. Silverback…

It took me a whole month, but I finally finished my jellyfish costume! I made it with a clear umbrella, iridescent and mesh fabric, bubble wrap and other recycled packaging materials, and two battery operated LED lights.

9 Likes