What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

During High School I started reading a book series. Dragonlance. Anytime I hear anything from the Stone Temple Pilots Creep album, it takes me right back to reading those books. Even to this day when I reread the series or even listen to the audiobook, I have to have the album on shuffle and repeat in the background.

童话 high school fling and young love

GO GO Gadget Spirit X Headphones!

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

The lyrics is super meaningful and is special for fans of this group.

1 Like

Probably Can’t Be Broken by Lil Wayne. It’s off his new album Tha Carter V and it reminds me of a time when I was really in the dirt. It takes me back to a time when. I was really depressed and was going through some really tough times. I won’t go into the details but it was probably the darkest time of my life so far. I love this song because it reminds me of that time and how I got through it and it motivates me. I can’t be broken. I got through that time I can get through the next tough time. I’m sure if I had this song during that time it would’ve helped me get through it. It’s a huge reminder of what I learned about myself during that time. I definitely recommend giving it a listen or even the while album. It’s a really good album. Lil Wayne killed it.

1 Like

Put Your Money on Me by Arcade Fire. Always gets me hustling and moving with conviction.

1 Like

I Must Have Loved You Before - Nashville Tribute Band

1 Like

Only Love by Trademark is a song that means I lot for me. It helps me past lots of obstacle.

1 Like

My song is Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Two Princes by Spin Doctors reminds me of my first summer at an overnight camp in the woods in Colorado. What an amazing experience. There is no good reason except it was the first song on the mix CD I brought with me that summer (remember when burning CDs was first becoming a thing?)

My anime music especially song by miwa or orange range.

Hikarie- miwa

For me it’s beasty boy’s sabotage. Reminds me of younger days.

1 Like

Hey,
dieses Lied ist für mich persönlich ein sehr bedeutsames Lied und es erinnert mich immer daran wo ich herkomme. Als ich noch bei meiner Mutter wohnte war ich sehr unzufrieden… mit mir und leider vorallem mit meiner Mutter. Sie hat in ihrem Leben Fehler gemacht die sie bis heute weiterlebt und ich war auf dem besten Weg mir diese Fehler selbst anzueignen. Dieses Lied gab mir Hoffnung auf eine bessere Welt und die Kraft sie für mich zu erschaffen. Ich kämpfe den Kampf bis heute und habe “den Krieg” gegen diese Probleme so gut wie gewonnen. Hier ist mein Lied:

the song Panda from Designer reminds me of all the good times with friends and my girlfriend. https://youtu.be/4NJlUribp3c

This song reminds me of my grandfather. He would sing this to me when I was a child.

This is the song which reminds me of a memorable moment of mine:

Bruises by Lewis Capaldi.

This song helped me through my first heartbreak.
It was the beginning of the year, when I found out that my boyfriend has been cheating on me for the last 6 months. I’ve been devastated when I found out because this was my very first relationship and he hasn’t even told me. When I found out on my own , my world crashed down and I kind of fell into a really deep “hole” of emptiness that nothing would get my out of exept for music. In this moment I realized I am not anything worth to him. Since he kind of moved in with me, I kicked him out, packed my bags and flew to the UK for a few days to get my mind free. When I sat in the aeroplane and baweld my eyes out, a kind of elderly lady (who sat right next to me) comforted me and talked with me about what happened. She told me that I should listen to music, since that is the only thing which brings body and mind together to being strong and able to do anything. I listend to her advice and listend to bruises by Lewis Capaldi for almost 2 hours straight through on the plane and later on even more. And in this moment the lady suggested me to listen to music, my memorable moment linked with this song was born. Even though the story is kind of sad, I still love this moment and this song to death, because it can show how music can effect your mood or even your mental well-being.

My favourite song must definitely be Rap God by Eminem

My favourite song is ‘Chasing Cars’ by snow patrol. I think the blend of emotion and sound is simply incredible. If you haven’t heard it I’d advise you give it a listen. Would be awesome to win some Spirit X earbuds. :grin:

Architects - Doomsday

My most memorable Song is Linkin Park - New Dividende, the first music video I ever saw…