What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

This is my favorite song currently https://youtu.be/7Khy9_XT860

1 Like

One of my favorite songs is Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole. So much feeling in that song.

1 Like

This song is a great song from my favorite DJ, I’ve listened to this song almost 43 times since the past release and honestly is one of the best songs I’ve ever listened to.

Burn Out - Martin Garrix & Jusin Mylo (ft. Dewain Whitmore)

1 Like

Sorry by Justin bieber always reminds me of how much fun I had in Florida after I went for vacation after a break up.

1 Like

Celine dion - ashes because it reminds me that i can be stronger after a downfall.

2 Likes

Papa roach last resort

1 Like

“In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins

Just like just about everyone else, I rock out on the air drums when the bridge hits.

2 Likes

So many great songs on this thread.

Mine has to be rocking out to Dire Straights and the Out in LA album by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers in my dad’s Maxima when I was a Tike. I used to scream over the music faster! louder!:joy::joy: I have a “cool” Dad, Good times.

1 Like

Just like Mike Tyson in The Hangover :joy::joy: one of my favorite movie scenes ever.

3 Likes

My fav song is hmmmmmm… round and round by Ratt. It’s so catchy and amazing sounding at the same time without overloading on music. I also love Emily Ann Roberts bc she’s just so good and I also love Dua lipa bc she’s aeee too but I’ll stick with round and round for now https://youtu.be/0u8teXR8VE4

One More Time by Daft Punk. Great motivation when exercising. :sunglasses:

@pdiddy19842000
Good choice I like “The game of love”

And the Tron soundtrack

2 Likes

Break Every Chain by Will Reagan

I’m so touched by your love story. Thanks for sharing this with us. Hope you’re happy now and forever. :heart:

2 Likes

Lately I’ve been super into Twig & The Tree by Mounties. If you haven’t heard of that group, the singer is the dude from Hot Hot Heat.

I’ve heard of double negatives but never a triple negative until now​:thinking: or triple positive depending on you outlook​:thinking::joy::joy::joy::joy:

For me, the song Boondocks by Little Big Town reminds me of a particular event. At this time, my schoolmate was I’ll with a rare form of cancer. They were not doing well, but the outcome was unknown to us niave kids. I was at home in my room cleaning when I was listening, obsessed, to this song when I had gotten the news she had passed. To this day, when that song comes on, either on the radio or in a restaurant I change it or walk away. Not sure why I am so emotional to this song, but the song brings me to tears every time I listen to it. I can notice a song pretty quick but Boondocks is the first note and I know that song immediately like no other.

Don’t know why but i kinda like that song Feels Like Summer by Childish Gambino

Meant to live by switchfoot… Brings me back to my middle school years and discovering what music I was really into, instead of following what everyone else liked.

Beck’s Nicotine and Gravy will forever remind me of senior year of high school, driving late at night to nowhere in particular with amazing friends.