What Song Reminds You of a Memorable Event? | Share and Win

Queen - Rock you

No Roots - Alice Merton

The song with hello darkness my old friend transports me to when trump got elected.

1 Like

Manah manah makes me think of my dead dog.

It’s gotta be Light it up by major lazer, because when me and my team went to a competition we lost hope when 3rd place was given off in regional finals, as the 3rd place winners were a very strong capable team, however our name came up on 2nd place we were shocked and this music started to play as we walk up to the podium. Which taught me the lesson to never give up even in the hardest of moments. Now when I listen to this song I always get a boost of confidence and remember that anything is truly possible. Here’s the song :slight_smile:

Great indeed! Old Knopfler!!!

Fantastic!

There are many songs, but I’ll say
Greg Haines - Habanero

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Town called malice - the jam :heart:

I would love to hear Panic! At the Disco - I write sins not tragedies :heart_eyes::musical_score::tada:

I think my favourite song has go to be Timber by pitbull as its such a legendary song which almost everyone knows!

Definately a song that will be going down in the history books in my mind

Did someone say Trump?

2 Likes

My favorite song is the one that inspires me daily and even gets me moving when I don’t feel like moving. It’s by Building 429 is called Press On

It would have to be The Rolling Stones, She’s A Rainbow.

The ending song to Breaking Bad is very memorable to me. A bunch of my friends watched the show together so we had a large group together for the finale. Super fun experience and great show!

7 years of Lukas Graham. A beautiful song

Journey Don’t Stop Believin is the best

Every ‘I Did It’ moment is crowded by the voices of everyone else but this song has always stuck out above other noises to bring positivity and power towards any accomplishing situation.
It’s a perfect blend of rock, rap, and even a little edm.

Thank you in advance