What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Guilty…due to a merged thread :blush:

@AnkerOfficial make foam tips for various Soundcore earphones/earbuds
3rd party foam tips are insanely expensive (who pays $15 for a piece of foam)?

1 Like

Anker should add wireless charging to their powerbanks like some other companies.

1 Like

Would love to see a philips hue bloom alternative that doesn’t require a hub

2 Likes

[Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0] (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MFK2G3N/?tag=cm-sales-us-2019-20) do not require a hub.:grin:

1 Like

Such as :thinking:?

I own quite a few and I absolutely love it… but I need something like a spotlight or a smart table lamp to give the wall some colour

1 Like

This here is an example of a wireless charging power bank. I too hope you make one of these eventually :grin:

Haha haha they know what a wireless portable charger is :joy:

Think they were referring to the “Other Companies” bit. Like in horror that we are even thinking of liking a competitor’s product lol

1 Like

Oh gosh…it looks like our “Anker phone”! Lol

3 Likes

I guess it does :joy:. Does the anker phone support “power share” :joy:

Yes, I want to know who is the competitor that you mention.:smile:

I don’t think there are any major competitors that make a wireless charging power bank yet… but it’s always best to stay ahead in the game!

1 Like

I can’t believe their cheek @AnkerOfficial :joy:

It good to have you back :blush:

RavPower makes one that looks quite interesting…

3 Likes

Looks like the top of the Wakey

4 Likes

What? “power shave” :joy:

2 Likes

Power share. It’s basically where you turn your phone into a wireless charger. That way you can set your QI enables device on top of mine, and yours begins to charge from my battery. It is implemented in the latest Samsung phones :grin:

I need a “power shave” which I will NOT share with others! :joy:

2 Likes

I think i saw Mophie Battery Case for iPhone 7/8 with Wireless Charging option… it is not a Wireless Charging Powerbank, but does provide battery charging to iPhone, resembles the most.

1 Like