What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

What I need is nothing new and nothing special, but it would really help to have a few black Powerline II USB to Lightning cables and black Powerline II USB to Micro cables both in 2 feet.

@ankeroffical since 2 feet cables are not standard would it ever be a chance of doing a limited amount of length? The Powerline II style is important because of the 12,000 bends.

I too am looking at getting both cables but in 6FT. 2FT is really not industry standard. Not unless you cut and splice the cable yourself.

1 Like

Anker will not be releasing PowerLine II Micro USB.

However, they do offer a 3ft PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning cable in black! Here’s the link: https://amazon.com/dp/B07H24PJGP

Plus, you can always use the included cable tie to shorten up the length to your preference!

2 Likes

2FT isn’t industry standard, but that doesn’t mean it cannot be done. 1FT is too short and 3FT is too long in some situations. The sweet spot (at least for me) would be 2 FT. I don’t think it would be difficult to do from a manufacturing/production standpoint.

I know people are moving away from Micro to USB-C, but I actually never used a USB-C product. My headphones, speakers, car battery jumper, electric lighter, and more than a dozen other items in my home are on Micro USB. I do have Ankers regular PowerLine Mirco USB cables, but they are very thin compared to the others.

Does Anker make a mechanical keyboard

Hey just wondering does Anker make surge protectors??

@Daryl_Lowdon not that I’m aware of buddy.

@Daryl_Lowdon

Anker PowerPort Power Strip, 12 Outlets & 3 USB Ports, Surge Protector with 6ft Cord.
Click picture to be taken to Amazon page

2 Likes

And there is a Cube with 3 USB ports and a version with a PD port.

1 Like

Thanks for the answers folks :slightly_smiling_face:

How did you set up a link under the picture like that? It could be convenient in the future! :joy:

By being smart and knowing how to insert tags in the right places :wink:

2 Likes

Taunt me not! :joy:

I’m going to test it out to see if I can do it…

Edit: AHA! I did it :joy:

:clap: bravo, you figured it out :joy:

2 Likes

I guess that means I’m smart? :joy:

Product 1
USB type C cables should evolve into magnetic USB type C cables for the safety of the mobile ports

LIghning cable should evolve into magnetic Lightning cables for the safety of the mobile ports

Product 2

large power banks should arrive with built-in fast wireless charging for wireless capable devices attached with 2 or 3 female USB type A ports

Product 1
USB type C cables should evolve into magnetic USB type C cables for the safety of the mobile ports

LIghning cable should evolve into magnetic Lightning cables for the safety of the mobile ports

Product 2

large power banks should arrive with built-in fast wireless charging for wireless capable devices attached with 2 or 3 female USB type A ports

I’ve definitely got deja-vu.

1 Like