What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I have been wanting a spy camera and i think that would be great for a new special model powerbank that had one built in.

Interesting idea… what exactly would you use this for?

That reminds me of the pen with a spy camera that were heavily advertised during the early 2000s

1 Like

Im gonna get right to the point.
I feel like Anker should make a wireless charging battery pack.
Anker is known for their battery packs ( which are amazing) and even though the wireless trend has died down a little bit I feel like the community would like this.
If you agree then like this post.
Lets see if anker will see this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do not ask for people to like your post, if they find it relevant they will like it.

2 Likes

There is not an unlike.

So the issue with wireless charging is it is inefficient.

That is not a problem with a wall charger to a wireless pad to a phone, you put 40W in and 10W comes out. Not a problem as 1KWh = $0.12, so a wall charger wireless charger is spending $42/year if actively charging devices but in reality its like 10% of the time so $4/year. Wireless chargers from the wall do not contain an Lithium battery which ages each time, so a wall charged wireless charger should last years, if not physically damaged, indefinitely.

It is more of a problem with portable powerbank where 80W goes into powerbank holds 40W and 10W comes out to your device. So the energy cost is increased, say $8/year. Still small. BUT that powerbank is double the cost, say $60 instead of $30 and powerbanks last 2-3 years before significant degradation so is more like $10-$15/year of cost in value gone.

Add it up.

Do I need to hit the subscribe button?
Lol jk :joy:

1 Like

I’d like to see an espresso machine from anker. I love coffee!

I agree: wireless charging is inefficient.

But very “comfortable”, you dont have to fiddle around with cables an tiny connectors …

And when you are too lazy for this fiddling, you have to pay for it …

I want anker to make their own phone… I really think they would do well as they are best at battery’s, they have amazing sound quality(Soundcore). They can also compete against the likes of apple or Samsung if they make the right product and use new enhanced technology. I would definitely buy into that also it may take a lot of time building up their brand image which is a let down.

i also want anker to make a new gaming controller which you can use on mac, android ,ps4, xbox and compattible with most devices. @AnkerOfficial is this possible?

1 Like

A 5000-6000 mAh powerbank with built-in lightning cable

1 Like

Good idea @kumar.sachin but with some flaws. If the cable breaks then it will be useless, most cables break quickly around teenagers… For some reason they YANK the phone away from the cable, thus breaking tip end of the cable. I’ve seen this sooooo many times. Still love my kids though. Anyway, In a couple of years lightning might be irrelevant cause everyone will be going with USB-C or new format. I am really hoping that is the case.

2 Likes

Wish they could make a dual pd port car charger :grin:

1 Like

Retractable Charging Cables. It’s going to greatly help people organize cables in car and trips when the cables are not in use.

Yes! I can see use for some retractable charging cables. Also I would love to see a USB LED lamp. I need one, ordered it from Amazon but if Anker made one then I know it would stand the test of time.

It looks like one of those War of the Worlds tripods

Hey eufy!

Some time ago there has been an survey for us kickstarter (eufycam) backers, if i remember correctly, asking which smart products we could need or want next.

In my case, and to keep it in the eufy “security” cosmos, i would love to see a:

+++ EUFY SMART WATER (LEAK) DETECTOR! +++

This product will be extremely easy, simple, fast and cheap to create with your china connections and would fit perfectly to the eufy security app as addition to the eufy cam and the eufy door sensors!

• Reason 1: I would need severals of those water leak detectors realy bad and would like to have them in my eufy app and eufy cosmos, better than buying of the plenty available at the markt from other companies.

• Reason 2: I havn’t found any smart water leak detector yet, where i have the OPTION to set the alarm as i want it. They all AT LEAST alarm also a sound at the dector itself, which is ok and nice, who needs it. But in my case i do NOT need it and want to be able to disable it and only want to be alarmed by the eufy homebase and/OR(!) only by the eufy app!

What do you think about this product idea?
Nothing new, nothing what is not already available, but i want it from eufy!

For all who do not know what i am talking about or what a smart water leak detector is doing or which features and functions it got, watch this example:

I would be very happy to see a kickstarter campaign starting very very soon for this product, as i already have proposed the water leak detector over 2 months ago! I will emmediatly back this product (several times, i need at least 3-4), as soon as the campaign is online!

Hope for positive feedback and a daterange, when the campaign will start :busts_in_silhouette: as this product will just fit perfectly in the eufy security cosmos! :thumbsup:

yamyam

2 Likes

2 Likes

Here we go eufy! …

@bill_rae already showing up the final appearance of the
EUFY SMART WATER (LEAK) DETECTOR! :joy:

(Please … not!) :see_no_evil: