Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector)

I’m gonna keep an eye on this detector, I need one

1 Like

Will this tie into the existing security systems?

1 Like

Love the gif it matches my profile pic :mage:‍♂

I’d like to give is a test

1 Like

Wonder how much it will retail for?

2 Likes

After searching for ages … FOUND IT AGAIN! … I therefore claim that it will be called

“EUFY SMART WATER (LEAK) DETECTOR - inspired by yamyam” :grin:

Click an read - direct link to my suggestion: What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

And i also hope that they thought about making sounding the detector itself as an OPTION(!) … (by detecting water) - as i would need it as “SILENT ALARM”! Means: If the detector detects water, it will (optionall) only warn and send push notice to the eufy app / smartphone - the detecor itself should be quite! (for my case and needs)

Could you confirm this @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @Insider ?

1 Like

UPDATE

Smart Buoy has been registered with the FCC, and I have added an image to the original post HERE.

2 Likes

I’m seeing an internal rechargeable battery and Bluetooth only?

1 Like

Please confirm or deny @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnician @AnkerTechnical

Thanks!

1 Like

You can certainly have an Eufy app on phone, bring phone near, and configure the device to do some of what you ask, so it makes a sound, or more likely a light, but as it only talks over BT, it can not send anything “push” over BT obviously.

Push would require wired or Wifi and I don’t see either in the FCC posting.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport

… i am still waiting! Please respond finally. Thank you!

That’s an… Interesting looking leak detector :thinking:

:joy:

4 Likes

I know what you mean.

Butt these are the testing models usually, sent wired to transmit the most radiation without an app so may not look like the same as production.

2 Likes

Now I’m interested to see how they look post-production :+1:

But this product won’t be for me since I have no use for it

1 Like

I’m kind of interested in this. I just want to know why it looks like a big egg…

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

Hey guys … still waiting for an answer or repsonse about my feature-question posted here (direct link): Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector)

As i am very interested in this product and also initialized and recommended it, i would like to know the answer to my question please, finally, after weeks. Thanks

Consider asking your question in this thread:

1 Like

Thx @Insider … but i guess @Yanyee will read here too. Anyway, waiting for weeks to get an answer right here from @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical and/or @AnkerSupport is quite amazing. I can remember times as all those where active in here and answered at least in a couple of days :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerSupport @AnkerTechnical

Direct link: Coming Soon: Smart Buoy (Leak Detector) Click, read, understand, answer … please … finally … after 6 weeks it would be time i guess Thanks!

By the way: Anyway knows when this eufy product will be launched? Is it available at kickstarter? Any pre-order sale with special discount?

No, this will not be a crowdfunding campaign.

1 Like