What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I would LOVE this:

1 Like

@vizionary87 Perhaps could be a feature for Goroav v2

2 Likes

Yes, that would be SWEET! All in one solution right there.

1 Like

I would love some USB cables for more niche products, such as the 3DS. Also, wireless charging pads that fit into the holes in IKEA desks would be nice.

2 Likes

The power house looks like the best product

1 Like

Would be great to see Anker to develop an affordable and reliable bluetooth fm transmitter.

1 Like

I once bought a cheap USB powered desk fan and would love to see a high quality version of it made by Anker. I particularly like this power source since I can take it outside and power it from a portable battery along with my phone. I used to have a battery operated fan before and would always forget to check the battery level.

1 Like

I am ready to take advantage of USB-C charging. Would love to see Anker come out with a higher power USB-C chager that could power the new 2016 Macbook Proā€™s at a similar or better price point.

2 Likes

You read my mind with this 100%. I have been looking around for a dash cam, and the first place I checked was Anker. Maybe in the future hopefully!

1 Like

A better bigger(more mah) powerhouse with a higher wattage limit. I own 2 anker powerhouses and while they are great for the devices they work with (being able to use my laptop for 9 hours in the car is great)
the wattage limit (its like 140) has been really pissingme off. I cant seem to find a space heater that doesnt trip the limiter causing it to shut off after a second. even tiny ones for the car trip the wattage limit. it doesnt work with hotplates or the normal ps4 (i dont know about the slim ps4 which it probably wont but it might, the powerhouse works with the 360 slim)

So yeah a powerhouse with a much higher wattage limit would be really nice.

2 Likes

My car charger uses a coiled cord how come my home charger cords arenā€™t coiled?

1 Like

Heads up display that can be projected onto a carā€™s windshield!

3 Likes

@anker How about you design a standalone app for Android & Apple users. It can house all these discussions, have a Power User, Eufy, and product support sections - driven by and new section called Pro-User (1 time subscription pmnt).

Now we can add this to the Anker cartā€¦ :+1:

I would like a European cord for the Charger Power Port 6.

1 Like

Although other companies have made products like this iā€™m looking forward to you guys making them.

A Mini surge protector with 3-5 outputs and 3 USB Slots with a swivel connector.

1 Like

I wish they would improve the connectors on the Powerline cables. I love them as they charge faster than anything Iā€™ve ever used, but the connectors become loose very quickly and then the slightest bump can affect charging.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see something to help charge my surface pro 4, for when Iā€™m on the go. Specifically, a 12V power bank.

2 Likes

Hello! I have a question that I canā€™t seem to get answered on Amazon.

First off - I am a HUGE fan of Anker products. I own a solar panel, portable cell battery, speaker, etcā€¦ My question is this. I am a CPAP user. I am VERY interested in the Anker Powerhouse. However, I would like to know how it compares to the Goal Zero Yeti 400. From what I can tell, both are comparable in terms of amount of power supplied and nights it will power a CPAP. The Yeti seems quite a bit heavier, but you can replace the batteries easily. The Anker is quite a bit lighter, but you cannot replace the batteries if they go bad. Is that it? Am I missing anything? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very hard question to answer. Everything I buy from Anker I love, but to pick a favorite I would pick my windshield phone mount. I canā€™t handle not having it while driving.

2 Likes

I would like to see keyboards and mice that switch between devices with the flick of a switch that computer connectivity via dongle and connect to mobile via bluetooth.

1 Like