What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Bicycle Lights. After owning and using their flashlights, I am impressed with the brightness and build quality that Anker puts into them.

1 Like

Oh yeah. A second on that. basically all the currently available battery powered hand warmers double as USB power sources so this is in Ankerā€™s arena. Really I just want the hand warmer part; I already have plenty of AnkerUSB power packs. Ergonomics and size are important, the smaller the better - something that would fit in a mitten.

1 Like

I second this! They are extremely handy in the winter.

1 Like

I really wish Anker had this, right now itā€™s been frigid and having lost power last night it would have been a welcome addition. We braved the night with our kerosene heaterā€¦which should never be indoors, but whoā€™s telling. But this morning trying to boil water on our grill sucked, a hand warmer would have been nice since they get cold really fast

2 Likes

@elmo41683 Please pick up a small generator and long extension cord to run the generator outside and eletric heater instead running your kerosene heater indoors. Or at the very least get a carbon monoxide detector and crack a window. As Iā€™m sure you know this is Very Very Dangerous. Be safe buddy we would hate to lose you over something like that.

1 Like

Trust me we have a carbon monoxide detector as well as a few others I forget what they are called. I have used a kerosene heater for the past 3 years when power has gone out without issues. This year I havenā€™t used it except that once. I went and got some r34 insulation and put it inside the windows before I wrapped them for the winter and that has helped drastically.

@AnkerTechnical one thing I would like to see Anker make is a bluetooth adapter so we can convert our wired headphones to bluetooth. Sometimes we have a pair of headphones that are superb and want to use them wirelessy so this would work great for that.

Since we already have soundbuds, instead of having earbuds at the end incorporate female ends so we can plug our headphones into it

4 Likes

Just stay safe. Keep the burner clean carbon monoxide is generated from incomplete combustion but is not the only dangerous gas that type of heater emits. I have lived in a few old houses and I agree the 3M window wrap kits help immensely during the cold months.

1 Like

I like that idea :bulb:

Sounds Coooooooool!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Do you mean that a portable charger has an AC output?:sunglasses:

1 Like

But if your phone has wrong position on the wireless charger, the phone will not be charged :joy:

How about the capacity of the Powerhouse?:blush:

Hahaha :grin:

Got you :smiley:

Hi Jeff, Iā€™m sorry for the late reply.

First of all, thanks for your support!

You raise up a very good question. The answer to your question: yes. You can not replace the PowerHouse easily and ANKERā€™s PowerHouse is lighter.

If the PowerHouseā€™s batteries go bad, you can look for our support. Iā€™m 100% sure that weā€™re very happy to help you to solve any problems.

Thank you again. Your support are mean a lot to us.:stuck_out_tongue:

You are the big fan of aluminum.:laughing:

You may need a PowerHouse
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerHouse-120000mAh-Alternative-Rechargeable/dp/B0196GQAKM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1514461872&sr=8-3&keywords=powerhouse

A Wifi Travel Router?

Anker used to make them