What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

So far my favorite is the PowerHouse. I use it to power my CPAP, and laptop when away from home. I am still looking for a compatable solar charger.

1 Like

My favorite is the PowerCore Edge 20000

I was wondering the same thing have you tried contacting Anker and seeing if they would reccomend a third party solar panel??

has to be the 6 port fast USB chargerā€¦ helps us charge all our devices from a single outletā€¦

1 Like

Oooo I need one of those in my life. I have too many electronics and not enough outlets. :joy:

1 Like

Not yet. Iā€™ve been waiting to see if they will offer one first.

It has been out quite some time now maybe I will get ahold of them here soon and see what they say about this.

Astro A3 is my favorite

By far my favorite so far is the 10000mAh power core

https://www.amazon.com/Powerful-10000mAh-Anker-PowerCore-Technology/dp/B013HSQXZC/1Reply as linked Topic

I use it when I am camping and backpacking. I have LED lights that I run off it as well as a small usb fan. It has to be one of the greatest little battery packs I have ever used.

The anker Quick Charger is pretty great as well. Can have my Iphone 6 plus from 20% to 80% in about 20 minutes.
https://amzn.com/B017JTEQKO

1 Like

Of all the Anker products I have, the Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse has got to be my favorite. I use it every day at work and have put a few folks onto it, one who started experiencing fatigue when using her normal wireless mouse. This has helped her a ton. Itā€™s also a ā€œdeterrentā€ for anyone trying to use
my computer because the mouse is ā€œweird.ā€ Haha.

I have several but my favorite is the 4 port usb hub. I use it on my laptop since it only has 2 usb ports. Works flawlessly every day.

I have many, many Anker products. I ONLY Use Anker USB cables. I have various ones for Lightning for USB-C and for Micro USB. I really like the 10 foot cables!

I also have not one but two Anker USB Desktop chargers and also a couple of Bluetooth speakers.

David

My long charging cable. Great charge speed, consistent, long-lasting, and best of all tangle free.

My favorite product is the charger powerport.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-6-Port-Charger-PowerPort-Samsung/dp/B00P933OJC/ref=sr_1_67?ie=UTF8&qid=1478195078&sr=8-67&keywords=anker

I use this device at home and especially when I travel which includes overseas. i can take my devices (two iPads, two iPhones) and charge them from one outlet. Nice overseas because I only have to use one adapter plug. When I am traveling in the US and driving I can also use the charger to keep my devices charged as my vehicle has a 110V outlet. This frees up my power sockets on the vehicle for the GPS and video camera.

Highly recommended.

Tough choice, but I think Iā€™ll have to go with the Sound Core, too.
I have more Anker cables and chargers than I care to admit, and two portable batteries, not counting the one that was appropriated by my step-son, plus a few other assorted products. But the Sound Core has been the biggest happy surprise. Plus, you donā€™t really think about chargers & cablesā€¦ I use them every day, and it is nice that they just work and you donā€™t have to worry about them like with other brands, but thatā€™s just it - because they just work, you donā€™t have to worry about them and it is sooo easy to completely forget about them. I have a 5-port on my nightstand, use it every night without a second thought. The 12v chargers in the car are dependable enough to have become fixtures. The battery in my backpack gets topped off every month or so, but Iā€™ve never had to worry that it will work when I need it, it is just not a concern. But when that Sound Core is pumping out tunes while Iā€™m working in the yard, garage, or anywhere, and that sound is GOOD, then you can really appreciate that it is a quality product.

Powerline cables because they charge faster than anything else, even original cables. I just wish they would improve the connectors on them because they become loose after a short time.

2 Likes

I also use the vertical mouse and it seems to help the fatigue in my mousing arm. One question that I could not find in the documentation is: how to detect or display what DPI setting is active? There is no indicator on the mouse and no utility to display status.

My favorite has to be the 2nd Gen astrology E5 battery which has saved me many times while out with a dead phone. It fully charges and still has plenty of battery for a few more charges.

Agree with this. The soundcore mini is probably my favorite.

The next would be my Note 4 batteries & travel charger.

Good point. I couldnā€™t figure that out either. Closest I could get was to hit the button that changes the DPI setting and then moving the mouse to see itā€™s movement. Not a very good gauge, but better than nothing.