What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

I have them from car chargers, wall chargers, portable chargers, and speakers, but absolutely all for me, the favorite is the Anker PowerPort Speed 5, really gives fast chargers and even greater than the own chargers brands cell phones. You can simultaneously connect up to five devices. :v:

1 Like

USB QC chargers. MAN do these things charge FAST!! As an IT guy - I depend on my phone being charged 24x7. Older chargers let me down by charging too slowly. With the QC charger and my Galaxy S6 I never worry about running off to the datacenter with a half charged phone!

1 Like

I’m starting love my Anker PowerCore 26800, and it has a beast of battery. Keeps on going for days without having to recharge it,unlike my other Anker portable batteries. :slight_smile: Good thing it has a pouch for it to carry around.

1 Like

Anker PowerCore 2100

1 Like

SoundCore Sport

1 Like

Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker

1 Like

Well this is a tough question. I own several Anker products which I constantly use but I guess I’m gonna choose the one I absolutely use every single day: Anker Wireless Fast Charger. Probably the best wireless charger I have had.

1 Like

RoboVac 10 without a doubt. No longer have to vacuum as it runs daily and does a great job.

1 Like

It may be a few years old now, but my personal favorite is the gaming mouse. I currently have three. One at home, at work, and one on standby in case one ever dies.

It’s insane how much I love this mouse :slight_smile:

Here it is!

1 Like

Another vote for the USB-C desktop charger. I also have a Nexus 6P and use it at work as my preferred phone charger

1 Like

By far, the PowerCore+ 10050. It’s the most solid external battery I’ve ever had! I originally got it because I needed something with Fast Charging for my Galaxy S6, but I quickly realized this external battery has another perk: it’s a tank! I have a habit of dropping things, and I’ve dropped my PowerCore+ 10050 more times than I can count. No matter how much I drop it, it always pushes through! Great job Anker!

1 Like

20800! Best portable charger. Hands down

1 Like

Soundcore is awesome. Sounds great. Any advice on portable charger’s anyone??

2 Likes

The Soundbuds Sport IE 20 are the best. They last for a really long time and I love being cable free. The smart magnet feature is an even better plus!

1 Like

Anker 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh External Battery…

Why? It was the first Anker product I purchased (Dec '13)… I got it because we were planning another trip to Disney World and I needed to keep my phone charged while in the parks. I like that it has 3 ports, is relatively small, but charges my phones, my ipad, and my Nikon S8200 camera :smiley: I has never let me down and continues to work. Even though I now have newer Anker portable chargers, I still keep this in my bag.

Oh, and since my first one worked so well, we even got one for my wife in July '14, for her to use on our other trips, and now while she travels for work. She uses it for her iPhone and iPad. Its still working great too, and gets used all the time.

1 Like

The powercore 13000, just recently got it and it is just wonderful at keeping my phone charged and with such a large capacity it lasts for a entire week for me.

1 Like

Powercore 26800. The bigger the better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lightning cables:) never broke.

1 Like

Right now it’s the 3200ma battery pack on my Samsung phone. It really extends the on time I get.

1 Like

I really like the PowerCore Mini, mainly for its small size and portability. Please note that it only supplies one full recharge to an iPhone.

1 Like