What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

Out of all the products from Anker whether owned or not what is your favorite and why?

6 Likes

So far, that would have to be the SoundCore Sport. I swear that little speaker was the best value for the dollar that I’ve had from Anker so far as it takes a licking and keeps on playing on.

2 Likes

I’d have to say the SoundCore speaker. It has great sound quality for a little 2"x2"x7" box. And I love the coating they put on it, it gives it a nice solid grippy feeling while carrying it.

2 Likes

My favorite device would be a toss up between the PowerCore Mini (because of its portability) and the SoundCore speaker (because of the great sound quality and long battery life). I love my music, but I also love having a charged phone!

1 Like

Have you heard the Soundcore Nano? Despite its small size that little thing is crazy loud I use it for music when working out or watching a movie on my iPad and its more than adequate.

Desktop Charger: I have had various chargers from Anker over the years (pre-IQ days), but since I have the Nexus 6P, this has been great for my desk:

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Premium-Charger-PowerPort-Delivery/dp/B01D8C6ULO/

Bluetooth Speaker: Even though I have purchased several over the years, this is my preferred speaker (A7909). I don’t have PC speakers anymore, and this is powerful enough to get the job done for most of my uses (otherwise I use headphones).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RMYQU06/

External Battery: Again because I have a USB-C device, this battery is great so far. My only compliant is its large size, but the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014ZO46LK/

External Battery Runner-Up: Due to it’s smaller size, I really like this battery:

https://www.amazon.com/Powerful-10000mAh-Anker-PowerCore-Technology/dp/B013HSQXZC/

3 Likes

My faves so far are the Premium Bluetooth Speaker and the Powercore 20100. The sound on the speaker is immense and the Powercore keeps me going all weekend when I’m away. I’d love to get my hands on the RoboVac and a Lumos E2 to test.

1 Like

For me, my favourite anker product is something very boring and doesn’t do anything per say, For the last couple of years I’ve not even noticed it’s there but I would notice straightaway and freak out if it was gone, but I use it multiple times a day and is my most used anker product. It’s the phone 6 plus full coverage tempered glass screen protector and it’s great, it’s done exactly what it was supposed to do, keep my phone scratch free and give me a layer of protection from having to get a replacement screen… I hope anker bring out the iphone 7 plus screen protector before I get my iphone 7 so that I don’t have to buy another brand.

1 Like

My favorite are the PowerLine+ cables, especially the Red + Black ones.

6 Likes

While I love their chargers, batteries and overall cables, the powerline and powerline+ cables are the first product I’ve been so excited about that I bought one (or two) for every family member that has ever broken a cable. I even use a 10ft powerline+ as an exterior power cable for a camera (the connectors and camera are protected of course)

1 Like

I haven’t been disappointed by any of their products - but my undisputed favorites are the desktop chargers (pre IQ days). I’ve got several of them and they just keep charging away. However, I’m just as happy with all of the gear I’ve bought: powerline+, car chargers, tons of cables, iphone 6 case / screen protector, and dozens of portable chargers. I’d like to see some 6" or 1’ apple cables though.

1 Like

Definitely the Soundcore Mini - amazing sound from such a small device!

2 Likes

For me it’s been the Anker PowerCore 20100 and the Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with it’s amazing 20 hours of battery life and excellent quality sound.

1 Like

I’d have to say that it’s a toss up between the Powerports I gave and the Powerline+ cables. I travel quite a lot, and these products make my travel life so much easier.

1 Like

My wife loves her vacuum. Perfect size for the camper.

1 Like

The powercore + 20100 with Usb-C. I mean it just oozes quality and it’s charge-up time is incredible for the a battery that I can use all week.

1 Like

As for now I’ll have to say the PowerCore+ 10050 just cause I use that the most. It’s small and light weight and with quick charge you don’t have to plug it in for long to charge while on the go.

2 Likes

Definitely the Anker PowerCore range so far. Such a high quality it’s unparalleled.

2 Likes

I love my Anker PowerCore+ 10050. It has plenty of power without being to big. The premium metal feel is also much better than any other battery I have tried. The extra leds are a nice feature too as most only have 4! The included carry pouch also comes in handy as it lets me store the cable and battery together in one easy to grab pouch. This product is perfect for long haul flights.

2 Likes