What is your average phone bill?

The did you upgrade your phone this year topic made me wonder what the average cell phone bill is for most users.
So todays poll is: How much do you pay for your monthly cell phone bill? Total cell phone bill including if you are on a contract, which pays for your phone as well. etc. Also, please convert to a rough dollar amount for non US, its too hard to include all currencies.
How much do you pay for your monthly cell phone bill?

• under $50
  • $50-$75
  • $75-$100
  • $100-$125
  • $125-$150
  • $150-$175
  • $175-$200
  • over $200

0 voters

5 Likes

Iphone X - AT&T - Unlimited Data (grandfathered) unlimited text. 500 min with rollover. $152

$110 / ÂŁ83 for iPhone XS Max 64gb
Unlimited voice calls and texts and 100gb 4g data. Free BT. Sports for 24 months.

20$ for iPhone XR. 20$ for Verizon unlimited plan.

iPhone XR was a BOGO so that’s why it’s so cheap. The Verizon unlimited is a 10 person plan with family and friends so that’s why it’s so cheap…

• I can still make surveys
  • I can no longer make surveys

0 voters

fixed poll…:wink:

100gb of data is weird. It’s also a lot, I can’t imagine ever using that much…

i use 20-25gb on avg myself. But im on wifi at work and home all day.

Unlimited data, but only 500min is weird, because you can do unlimited WiFi calling through the data…

Interesting… I can’t imagine using that much :joy:…

I hope most people pay less than $50 a month… even that’s a lot! :flushed:

Yeah ive been on this plan for A LONG TIME, probably 15 years I think? Back when voice minutes was what they made their money with and not data. Now they hate my data plan and have been creeping the price up on the unlimited. AT&T hates unlimited grandfathered plan. Also my rollover voice minutes are maxed, because who makes voice calls anymore? lol

Quite honestly, this OCT when my contract is up and i own my phone, i’m going plan shopping

Monthly plan charges $140.12
Nation 500 with Rollover $39.99
DETAILED BILLING NC $0.00
International Roaming - Expanded $0.00
Data Unlimited for iPhone on 4G LTE with VVM $45.00
Messaging Unlimited $20.00
National Account Discount-$12.75
IPHONE X 256GB SPACE GRAY - Installment 16 of 24 $47.88
Surcharges & fees $6.11
Administrative Fee $1.99
Federal Universal Service Charge $2.58
State Universal Service $0.29
Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge $1.25
Government taxes & fees $5.91
911 Service Fee $0.75
City Sales Tax - Telecom $2.36
County Sales Tax - Telecom $0.22
State Sales Tax - Telecom $2.58

Bill total $152.14

1 Like

Verizon is the best :wink:. I pay 20$ for unlimited texts, data and minutes. I also have 10gb of hotspot… honestly an amazing deal :joy:

1 Like

Correction, your portion of the bill is only 20 bucks… But how much is the total bill for all 10 lines? Which is really ultimately what you pay

Okay, I guess so. But I Pay 20$ for my line. Which is ultimately what I pay :roll_eyes:.

£35 ($46) for me that’s £20 for unlimited minutes, texts and 25GB of data, the other £15 is for the BT sport app and casting to my TV.

1 Like

It was like 20gb for ÂŁ78 or 100gb for ÂŁ83.
I can share it with my girls too so they get 10gb every month for you tube when we are out and about in the car :wink:

1 Like

Total $12 per month (plus tax) for 2 phones on xfinitymobile. Includes unlimited talk + unlimited text (inc international sms) + 1 GB of shared mobile data. Extra data if needed comes at $12/GB.
No Contract. Own unlocked iphones

$40 CAD + Taxes, no contract, I own my phone.:grin:

I pay $260+ for 6 iPhones on the Verizon unlimited plan. I already paid off all the phones except for my newest addition, iPhone XS Max

I use Verizon and have Xfinity Mobile at home, comes close to $100 for both devices/ connections

Use WiFi most of the time, still end up using 4-5gb days during commutes.