What is the best power-bank to buy from Anker?

I am in need of a new power-bank due to the amount of travel and commuting i face during each week. I have heard that Anker provide the best power-banks but i have never tried one out before.I have only bought an aux cable from Anker for my car, nothing more than that. After reading several reviews and info on the power-banks they provide i am still unsure and being a student i do not want to spend my money and regret the purchase.

If anyone can recommend a power-bank that would be very useful.

Many Thanks!

3 Likes

Please let us know what device or devices you plan in using the batterypack to charge. This way we can give you a more thorough idea of which batterypack will suite your needs.

1 Like

I have an iPhone 7 but i also have a pair of SONY Bluetooth headphones that sometimes require charging as the battery life tends to deplete even though it should have 40 hours of battery life!

It sounds like PowerCore Lite 10000 would be a good choice for you.

1 Like

Thank you, seems like a decent price. Is the Power-bank heavy?

according to amazon its 211g/7.4oz

I would also second the PowerCore Lite 10000 as the trickle charge mode will save headaches when charging your earbuds/headphones.

The weight of the PowerCore is just over 200g…

Okay that sounds alright, I carry around lot of work (paper) didn’t want it to be crushed by accident if i put them in the same bag!

Hi, i have just had a quick look at the Amazon listings for the product. The material looks a bit ridged and rough, I am a bit hesitant about this one in case it scratches my devices cos i am not insured.

I have it, I’m very happy with my purchase. I saw they have the 10000 PD now, which is even better, but more expensive though

1 Like

It’s won’t scratch your devices, it’s ridges are there to help it from skipping from your hand. Not sharp at all

3 Likes

Just a texture for extra grip, too fine to be able to scratch devices…

Another very popular topic!

Try power core fusion 2nd gen. Love the 2 in 1 feature.

Unfortunately the iPhone 7 cannot take advantage of Apple fast charging but if you are planning to upgrade your iPhone soon you may want to consider the Powercore pd 10000. It is more expensive but you will be able to charge newer iPhones at 18w.

Yes, it’s on sale at the moment.

I will ask myself what do I need it for? What do you really need to provide power for? Once you have an idea what devices you need then look at the capacity and options. I just got the 26800+ since I was going to buy the Nintendo switch version. I just decided to spend another $30dlls get a USB-C 30 watts wall charger with PD and the bigger battery (but now that I found out that the Nintendo certified uses special PD ratings I hope I don’t regretted witha burn Switch :sweat_smile:)

That sounds like the Sony headphones are getting too much power when your charging them.

Trickle charge is what’s needed.

Power Bank, Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Portable Charger Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery with High-Speed Charging PowerIQ Technology.

What about this one guys, I am thinking of replacing my headphones for some noise cancelling in ear phones anyway due to practicality. So i would only need something that doesn’t require to much power and the size seems great but not sure if i should just spend the extra £10 for a bigger faster one!

Maybe try the Power Fusion. It works as both a charger and a power bank. Great value.