Welcome to the ALL-NEW Anker Community!

Thank you for your encouragement, you are so kind! Nice to meet you here!

Hi, anyone else getting notified for threads they haven’t liked or commented on :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

I seem to be getting lots and unsure why. I don’t think I’ve changed any settings.

These might be caused by “following”.
They follow you, so you “must” follow them I suppose. :rofl:

Shhhht: I am following you.
You don’t see me, but you might hear the “rattling” beer bottles I carry with me!

1 Like

Hahah :champagne::champagne: Sounds logical my friend.
I will check who I’m following/being followed by to look for a connection. I’m sure I’ve only followed you Franz :grinning:

In fact, I thought I had but hadn’t but have now :joy::joy:

So it’s not to do with who I’m following. :man_shrugging:t2:

And you are the only person following me Thank You :ok_hand:t2::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Better to have ONE friend as a follower than :grinning:100 “others”,

3 Likes

Now, me also

Not sure if that’s good or not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

The “big brothers” from the “11-club” are watching each other! :joy:

Yes that’s been happening with me as well

For some reason I haven’t been able to get my email even when I resend, had to ‘re-apply’ using my facebook as a login instead. Sorry for lurking, but still haven’t totally figured everything out! Did I miss the Video Doorbell testing? I really need one of those! My building is so old they are using cans with a string! LOL

Coool… i’m looking forward to know more!

Hi @Tracy_iglesias, sorry you’re having trouble with the verification email. Sometimes it can end up in the spam/junk folder in your email, so you may want to check there as well. However, it sounds like you have everything squared away now by using your Facebook login.
Unfortunately, there is no video doorbell for testing at the moment, but you can check out the latest testing events here or by clicking “Testing Club” at the top of the screen: https://community.anker.com/testing_club