Website Improvement Suggestions | WIN PowerWave Wireless Charger

Won’t know for at least another week as winners will be contacted after April 15.

Dang I thought you were someone else until I saw the name. Nice picture, is that your dog?

1 Like

Decided to change mine up a touch, too.

2 Likes

nah just a random cute animal photo. Changed it again!

1 Like

Dang that was a cute puppy and was hoping for a new screen saver for my phone :grinning:
Tis all good.

@joshuad11 I noticed you changed your too but my phone died. I dig it

Well how’d you let that happen… ever heard of Anker? :laughing:

3 Likes

but

You have a Powercore. So why a flat phone? You’re not… not carrying it?

That’s my thought too.

What, I have to go and get him another?

2 Likes

Lol, yes yes I won the powercore but I carry two phones. 1 for music only and the other for phone calls and internet. The one for music only connects to wifi, bad software update bricked the cellular bands so it’s only job is for music and that’s the one i had on the charger since I used it all night listening to music at work. Once My Main Phone Died I Switched them, and I proceeded to get some shuteye

1 Like

@nigelhealy your new picture threw me off. Lol!
I always expect the owl when I see your name. XD

1 Like

Thanks anker just got an email saying i won a powerwave wireless charger

3 Likes

Do you need another Powercore or would you prefer a multi socket Powercore?

I like the multi socket powercores, this way I can charge at least 2 devices at once. Before I had my 20k stolen, I would charge either both phones at once or 1 phone and my soundbuds surge. As soon as one item was charged I would switch to the next that needed a charge. Never really appreciated the benefit of multi socket until I lost that feature

Cool beans, congrats @Serg1023

I won one! W O O H O O

@ankerofficial
Only 1 Q… Are we allowed the stand? As it didn’t ask in the email whether we wanted the stand or pad, and I don’t remember it being specified above (I could be wrong… Probably!)

1 Like

Jealous!
No email for me!

I know that feeling very well.
Just in case, check spam and if.you use.multiple email addresses, check them.too… no harm

1 Like

Congrats buddy

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial you forgot to send me my email so I can provide shipping info, unless your just gonna send to my address on file :wink:

3 Likes

Thinks.

Is this a product shipping in UK?

Yep both according to Amazon UK;

PowerWave Stand
PowerWave Pad