Website Improvement Suggestions | WIN PowerWave Wireless Charger

Hi Anker fans,

Thank to your steadfast support, we’ve come a long way in the last 7 years. Your contributions have been an essential part of the process, and we can’t thank you enough.

I’m often excited to see our Community members discussing our products and sharing their thoughts with us here. However, I’ve also seen new members having some difficulties trying to find the perfect Anker gear for themselves. We want to make some improvements to our website to make it easier to use and newbie-friendly.

As our core group of fans, your feedback is indispensable for this project. We need you!

We would love it if you could take a few minutes to complete these two surveys:

1: Website Customer Experience Survey
2: Anker.com Shopping Experience Survey

When you submit your thoughts, you’ll be automatically entered to win 1 of 20 PowerWave Wireless chargers!

In the comments below, please let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to tell us that we may have missed on the survey. I look forward to our discussion!

Power On,
AnkerOfficial

7 Likes

Sorry for the inconvenience!:joy::joy::joy:
I re-uploaded a questionnaire.

9 Likes

Great ! :innocent:
Done and done :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Done and done. Completed both surveys.

Now I find navigating to be a big problem on anker.com. if I want to find a flashlight it takes too long to navigate to it, and even still if you look under a specific section that you think it would be, it wont be there. You have to actually know and used the website before to find anything specific.

Also it takes way to long to actually find and use the search function, it needs to be more broad in its search. Many people don’t use specific words when they are searching for a product so they end up with either a list of the wrong products or not what they want.

5 Likes

Nice to see the links up, questionnaires completed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All filled in. Happy Sunday everyone x

2 Likes

Thank you!

It’s fixed and survey submitted

A proposal:
When searching for cables, there are different icons shown for the same type of cable.
For example Powerline lightuing 3ft, 6ft and 10ft
The only difference is the length.

Better would be to show one icon for the type of the cable and after entering the menu the user may choose the length.
(Different lengths should be listet at the main menu of course, to show what lengths are available)
So the whole thing would be much clearer and not so overloaded.

Or is there another reason for this design?

@elmo41683
Yes indeed, there could be much more infos at the first “level” of the menu, regarding torches (lumen, weight, lenght, removable battery etc.).
This would help customers to find the product they are looking for much easier.

1 Like

Both surveys done :slight_smile:

Completed both surveys. Figured it would have been a few more hours. :laughing:

Primarily I just said that I would like to see specifications double and triple checked because it is so frequent they are wrong when the products initially are released, and sometimes they do not even get fixed for months afterward… very inconvenient and misleading.

Not only that but oftentimes there is conflicting information about a product on the anker.com page vs the Amazon listing, which is also tremendously confusing.

Beyond that, as I have said before, the new releases page is very rarely accurate.

I would like to see more press releases highlighting new/future product releases, and there should be an easier way to compare products for those that are not super familiar with the lineups, which seem to be constantly changing (not that it’s a bad thing to have a lot of products, it just needs managed better than it is currently).

I do love the design as it is currently. It is very modern, and generally easy to navigate, although I maybe would take audio products out of the other products tab, as it seems to be one of the more dominant kinds of products you sell, especially considering the newish SoundCore brand.

2 Likes

Done.

I mentioned this in the survey but your “Tabbed” sections in a product page, should take you solely to that info and not underneath (or above) another area’s info. Less distractions and cleaner look.

I took the two surveys.

There is a repeating theme in Anker.com

• It is incomplete. For example I could not find the Powercore II 6700 weight today., Some products have specs tab some don’t.
  • It materially disagrees with Amazon
  • There is collectively sufficient to pay for Amazon prime for the family, to get collective free postage and Prime Video is sometimes useful but Anker.com is not free postage.
  • Combined this makes there actively valid reasons to NOT but from Anker.com, because when I go to Amazon I find more information and it works out lower cost.

Anker also actively offers discount codes on Amazon and rarely on Anker, this last week I bought the Amazon discounted LC40.

So Anker’s actions is making Anker.com weaker.

In turn, Amazon’s weakness are its bad to form opinions of good vs bad products because happy people are quieter than angry people so you get an overly false impression, in the case of Anker products vast majority of negatives are buyers did not do their research well enough and bought the wrong product or had false expectations, for which this community does help but how many times we find people just bought something and it is the wrong product for their needs. That is not a fair criticism of Anker’s products but is a fair criticism that Anker’s product portfolio is now so vast and very similar products, the successor products there alongside their predecessors all currently shipping makes it far easier to make bad Anker decisions, so indirectly due to lack of pruning of the products, it causes some of the criticism we see in Amazon reviews.

3 Likes

While some product pages have a link to the product’s PDF manual, other times I need to go to the Support page to find it. I would like to see the product’s PDF manual in a more prominent location on the product’s page.

5 Likes

Awe… all the memes from the last post are gone. XD

1 Like

Both surveys complete

I love that we can now see suggested threads to read/look at. One thing I would change is maybe display this at the top if the oage instead of the bottom. This way more people will see it

Nice the links are fixed :slight_smile:

True, but the survey is not about the community site but the sales site