We Love Testing | Wanna Hang Out?

Would be awesome to win this, I haven’t had the best luck in the last couple of events :cry:

Same here, no luck is just as bad as bad luck

1 Like

Best of luck to both of you @ikari04warrior @Tank , and to me :smile:

2 Likes

I know that feeling :sob:

1 Like

I appreciate it. We need some of that ‘Shenoy’ luck :joy:

2 Likes

I just realized this contest has a week left! We will have lots of entries!

I only win the “low entry” we love testing events. Much more qualified reviewers for the more popular ones :joy:

4 Likes

That is a pretty high number… Should have at least 400+ actual completed applications…

3 Likes

Lol don’t think I’ll make the cut either but worth a try :joy:

With this kind of responses… the chances are higher in PowerDraw than the testing :joy:

1 Like

In my estimation, half or more of the applications aren’t going to be of a high enough quality for Anker to even consider (e.g, Someone didn’t put any time into making a legitimate testing plan, and just wants free stuff).

Than you have to remember at least 30 active community members entered, so that knocks off those people :joy:. We all know how that goes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t know if I should enter. I want to, but I’m gonna have a lot on my hands next month.

Of late, I have just given up hopes on winning any “I love testing” events with the such high application entries, give it a try knowing that I will not win, at least it gives some thoughts what testing I could or would have done.

If I really like the item, I go buy it ( like the Roav Bolt :confounded: ) and then test it

I’m gonna be testing the Roav Bolt soon :grin:. I have mixed emotions about winning… I would rather test the Soudncore icon, but I probably won’t be chosen since I just won the Roav Bolt.

I’m happy with the win nonetheless :grin:

2 Likes

I am literally looking forward to the “Video” reviews from testers of Roav Bolt – photos don’t make much sense in case of Roav Bolt but videos do :innocent::crossed_fingers:

Have seen at least a bunch of reviews floating on web with Roav Bolts review in Photos only … But they don’t make any sense unless there is a video on commands and responses

I’m not making a video on it… I’ve tried, and they are worse than bad. I’m going to keep trying, but I refuse to release a bad video. If I do, my YouTube channel would be doomed from the beginning.

I appreciate your stand on it :thumbsup:

No worries, it’s personal preference and no one can force anyone.

That leaves me with 14 other Roav Bolt testers from whom I can (hopefully!!!) expect a video :rofl::rofl:

So we have enter your personal perception bubble? Remember implies repeating facts, my implies your opinion.

I have to call that out as we live in a time when reality is under attack.

You are correct. I changed the wording :+1:

Video schmideo! LOL!

I’m really excited to see the reviews for Icon.

It’s always possible… :wink: