We Love Testing | Wanna Hang Out?

I could make a picture or two showing how some music makes a street photography session a lot better (which is already the case…)

3 Likes

Normally I would agree with you, but I’ve seen first hand some speakers with lower wattage that outperform their counterparts that have more wattage. We just swapped amps at our work for a different brand that uses less watts. Although it’s lower wattage, the amp is more efficient with how it manages its power and the sound quality is noticeably better.

Just something to think about!!

3 Likes

Don’t leave us “hanging”! Where are you going to put it?

I don’t need anything like this, not applying to ensure it goes to someone more worthy. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

This would be a great speaker to use while in the shower since it’s waterproof

1 Like

Which is why I said… Some

Of course, sometimes less is more, but how do you know what’s what unless you know!

I think knowing how.much oomph a speaker has, is important information. Of course, mah is just as important, along with decibels. I know sometimes less what can have more dB and larger mah, but smaller wattage, and can create a larger/fuller sound. Of course it good.to.kmow they used neomydeum magnets (nmdfeb)Nas we know that’s (was ) a good sign of a good headphone (now it’s grapham (spelling)).

1 Like

Looks pretty awesome! Thanks for the opportunity :smiley:

1 Like

Always glad to do whatever testing needs to take place

1 Like

Another awesome electronic item to test…

Thanks Anker for a other opportunity to try and get one of these to test out. My son has been bungee cording the flare to his dirtbike while he rides, so now if we win this it would be tested out strapped and hanging from his dirtbike as he rides through the woods and streams. It will be a true test of its durability, as you have vibrations, shocks and bumps, as well as mud/water and grime all trying to take everything out

1 Like

Good luck to those entering :thumbsup: :four_leaf_clover:

I’ve entered but good luck everyone!

@AnkerOfficial I had a little trouble submitting my application. I beleive I got it submitted properly. Is there anyway you can confirm that I submitted it, and that it has the proper information regarding which product this is (Soudncore icon). I may have accidentally submitted it with the atom PD 2 plan :confused:

@TechMan Your turning into a regular spaz, cut that out or you might become like the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Man it’s so hard to make your testing plan sound good :sweat:

1 Like

Great event :heart_eyes: :ok_hand: Good luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I love the look of this, would be perfect to take when travelling and on holidays.

Just signed up. Been interested in this since it came out. It would be nice if they let select a color.

Finally submitted the application. Good luck everyone!

I doubt i’ll win this time around, but it would be so fun to test this one out! :slight_smile: