Hey Soundcore Fans,
As you’ve probably already guessed, we’ve got a new edition of We Love Testing for you, our music loving fans. If you’ve got an adventurous testing plan up your sleeves, you could get your hands on 1 of 15 Icon speakers.
So, what exactly makes Icon so iconic? Here’s a quick rundown:
- It’s got a detachable strap—hang it up on any tree, bike, bag, or rail or get creative by sharing, swapping and linking different straps and speakers.
- Experience audio fireworks—an oversized elliptical driver works with BassUp technology to produce mind-blowing audio power.
- Fun-Proof—IP67 protection defends Icon against water, sand, dust, snow, and mud (and it even floats).
- Keep on grooving—Get 12 hours of music from a single charge.
If you’re already imagining what kind of wild adventure you could take Icon on to test it to its limits, then this is definitely the speaker for you!
But that’s not all…
There’s a BONUS CHALLENGE!
As part of your review, you’ll need to include a photo of Icon hanging up (or make this a segment in the video). Think of it as another chance to show off your creativity and make your review unique.
You’ve got until May 12th, 2019 to complete the application form here. And if you haven’t already, make sure you sign up for a free community account or your test plan won’t be eligible.
- Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from May 5th to May 12th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on May 14th, 2019.
- 15 testers will be chosen.
- Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
Hey Anker Fans,
Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 testers are:
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your Soundcore Icon, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks.
Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!