We Love Testing | Wakey

DAB+ would be perfect.
There are many stations around.
More than on FM.

Depending on how hard the wakey is to disassemble you could put the NFC tag on the inside being careful not to block the charging transmitter, although you’d probably void the wakey warranty.

NFC tags are so cheap it was almost like having it built in from the factory

Well Wakey is available through Amazon but through other sellers. They are selling it for $99.99 + 3.99 shipping. Gonna wait for either the Black or another sale on the white.

1 Like

I started looking at some more information about this and I have to say that I am impressed in that you can charge your phone and charge two other devices with usb ports in the back… LOL I wonder if it would charge faster if you place it on the Qi and also have it plugged in at the same time or would it cause some issues…or maybe the phone has a protocol for that. lol This device would be a vacation staple for us as some of us snores (me) and the ambient noise would be nice for my wife lol Lets see if I am a tester first then maybe think about buying it later :slight_smile:

1 Like

good luck everyone who enters!

1 Like

Look at that number of entries :hushed:

1 Like

The only thing I have to say is sweet. Meaning that in other contest such as a McDonald contest that you may have 1 in a million(0.000001 percent) but with this you have a 2.5 percent chance to be selected or a 1 in 40. We all should take those odds. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, but it’s way more than the last testing event :joy:

1 Like

This was expected, knew that entries for wakey would be much more than the door bell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is your profile hidden :confused:

1 Like

DOB is public with current community version

How to go private

@AnkerOfficial working on it to get it fixed, no ETA

By the way, your profile is hidden / private too :wink:

1 Like

Oh okay. I’m glad it’s hidden, although I don’t know why it is… :joy:

1 Like

One of the reasons is, it’s valid in more countries…
Too bad, no Canada :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m sorry :confused:

1 Like

Wow looks great, I’m definitely interested.

1 Like

It’s those weird Canadian plugs that done it … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nope, Canadian plugs are same as US. It might be local laws and regulations that caused it.

2 Likes

It was a joke, did you not notice the daft wonky face … Or just from what I wrote‽

Oops… missed that, sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Much rather like the darker colors

1 Like