We Love Testing | Wakey

Testers will be announced today :grin:

1 Like

I hope im one of them :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I like this idea, but too expensive. Considering that I can’t wake to my own specific music as an alarm, this is a deal breaker for me.

2 Likes

I was laughing ealrier.

I had a snooze as I do most days in the afternoon. I sleep for :poop: every night, even in my recliner. I wake practically every 45-80 mins all through the night, so come 3 to 4/5 pm I’m exhausted, and with fresh morphine tablet, will often get an hour or so, but instill set an alarm.

It’s a loud thing, that’s minions shouting … Wake up, wake up and an alarm screaming! … Now when I do wake to that, I have difficulty turning it off … It’s next to the recliner and usually on the wireless stand, and I need to almost bend my arm.backwards and slide the stop button! … Yet, on the odd occasion I sleep through this with NO recollection of doing so, and it seems no difficulty in shutting it up! I usually set 2 alarms 10 mins apart, yet I have no memory of turning it off, yet it’s not easy to do … Unless I’m really tired!

Mind, if we watch countdown in the morning (approx 6am) we have a better score, than if we watch it in the afternoon. lol.

Looks like they changed it up and it will be tomorrow.

The testing event ended, but no winners announced yet :grin:

1 Like

I actually saw something similar at Kohl’s but it did not have the Qi for phone charging. Plus the other products clock shape was bulkier too.

1 Like

Kinda interesting that there are exactly 500 entries…

1 Like

After PD, I don’t hold any hope :roll_of_toilet_paper::poop::toilet:

Let’s see if.we can find 10 :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

2 Likes

I bet we only know like 20 or 30 people out of that 500 :rofl:

1 Like

7 testers chosen so far… don’t recognize any of them… hope I make the final 3!

1 Like

@rayker looks a familiar name though, congrats!

2 Likes

After seeing the profile pic I do recognize them loL

1 Like

Lol I don’t recall any of those guys

We’re up to 8 :laughing:.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners of this round of testing! Can’t wait to read the reviews :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks you!!!

Congrats to the chosen testers :clap: :clap: certainly an interesting mix of regions as well this time around :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats on the chosen :ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost: and :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick: newbies.

They must have all promised some fantastic videos.

Due to recent tidings, I may not be.on for a couple days or I’ll end.up being.extremely bitter.

2 Likes

There will be fantastic videos Mac.
Those newbies will be more than perfect! :rofl:

3 Likes