We Love Testing | Wakey

The testing event for the doorbell has significantly less entries than normal. Perhaps it’s due to this rule?

1 Like

At first i didnt want the wakeye, but after reading about all its features I really want one now. Mostly because it has 5 different white noises and with me working overnights I find it hard to sleep when i get home. so this would help soothe me to sleep. Plus it has an actual alarm which I hope is super loud, I use to rely on my phone but a few times I slept through it, so this larm I dont see myself sleeping through.

3 Likes

Based on the selections in recent testing events, it will be mix of both, which ever gets Anker the maximum exposure… again this is my thought,

The only thing we can hope is kore active members get selected for testing!!

Take a look at the number of applicants now. :wink:

120 still seems like less… maybe before we were having hundreds of people clicking the link multiple times :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Quite possible, many on previous versions might have clicked the link thinking they could just put their name down for one until they realised that they had to sign up properly and fill out a testing plan…

The Wakey one is growing faster, which could be interesting…

4 Likes

6D5ADA2B-A8AE-4082-ABD4-820641AB38F8

2 Likes

I just submitted my testing plan, with Wakey’s popularity, the number of applications will be expected to grow more , so chances are slimming

1 Like

Cut everyone’s internet cable :rofl:

5 Likes

I like your idea very much… time to get a internet outage …

1 Like

@ktkundy has experience in this area

PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

1 Like

applications for Wakey may beat the total applications for eufy Security Video Doorbel

1 Like

I will be mainly posting on insta if I’m lucky, and I have wireless stands n phone.

I’ll also post a quick review on here (as per a previous post)

Would be nice to win my first … We love testing … and post something!

Good luck for eligible country residents… :+1:

Valid In: DE, ES, FR, UK, IT, US
Testers Announced: July 2, 2019

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical

Will the next model include DAB radio and NFC (to program actions on the phone as you charge… IE silent/night mode etc)

The original date was July 1st, got extended :smile:

Good luck people! I am out of this one. I will buy it when the other colors come out. Kinda need it now so please release the colors!!!

1 Like

You could use an NFC tag for that, if you don’t mind an extra sticker on top. Pretty sure the NFC antenna is up near the top of the phone. I don’t play around with the NFC sticker position before sticking it on though.

I know I could buy a NFC tag, but I was talki g of having included.

I can’t remember where on the S10 my NFC is, but I suspect your right it’s top n back of phone.

My old Sony it was top left front.