We Love Testing | Wakey

Maybe by the time they release the black wakey the price tag is less than $100 :grin::grin:

1 Like

I did that poll awhile back, and people said $60 was ideal…

Really? I don’t remember that poll. But it seems like most people want it at a lower price. Where have you been man?

1 Like

Ideal or just the most they’d pay? :wink:

It’s posted above.

I’ve been out of town, and haven’t had time to be on. Now I’m trying to read through the 60 new threads, the 50 unread threads, and get used to the new community :joy:

1 Like

The way I put it is, “what is a good price”…

Lol you’ll get used to it fast enough. Most of the changes have been good :+1:

On the poll I clicked $50 just because I’m a cheap ass :rofl:

2 Likes

Now up on the testing club page for DE, ES, FR, UK, IT, US members

Out on this one (no wireless devices to charge :cry:) but good luck to community members who get to give it a shot :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Really a Good product only if I have a bedside table to put it on.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

think one major problem is most people just use their phone as a alarm now or at least the people that I know. So with the higher price it’s hard for people to actually buy it. By the way good luck to those that apply for the testing.

1 Like

Some are suffering from “senile insomnia” (me :joy:)
So I need the WAKEY put me to sleep only!

1 Like

Please choose me to test :sob::grin:. I really like the Wakey.

Rule #3 is new… I assume it’s just for this contest…

Also on the doorbell testing…makes sense that they want to make sure the reviews are seen, either here on social media…

3 Likes

Thought that’s what the beer was for :grin:

I’m curious to see if they select any testers that do not have wireless charge capabilities, for testing of just the audio and alarm functions etc … :thinking:

2 Likes

My wife has a SAMSUNG S9…
Should work.

1 Like

Suppose the wakey will sing sweet lullabies for retired ones. :smile:
Such as “Role in the barrel” or “In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus”-----

1 Like

I think point 3 is for reviews posted on social media in the past for Anker products… many might have it on twitter, amazon, google plus (which is no more)

Thanks for the heads-up @ndalby

Would have surely missed this testing event if not for your post :+1:

I think they just want people who have written anker reviews before, which in a way, filters for only active people (sort of) and gets rid of these alleged “lurkers”. Not that there’s a problem with them, but I think anker is just trying to give better odds to active members :wink:.