We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

Hey Nebula fans,

Despite the polar vortex’s best attempts to keep us huddled for warmth in our homes, we’ve braved its icy winds and howling blizzards to get to our office and bring you the first We Love Testing Event of 2019! We’re giving 3 people the chance to stay at home wrapped in a comfy blanket while watching movies with Prizm II—for free!

With Prizm II, you’ll forget all about the bleak winter weather as you enjoy up to 120” of glorious 1080p entertainment. Its powerful dual 5W speakers ensure that you’ll be able to hear the action over the howl of a blizzard. Additionally, USB and HDMI connection options guarantee you’ll have the ability to watch content from almost any compatible device for many more winters to come.

And we’re not exaggerating when we say, “many more winters”, either. With Prizm II’s 30,000-hour LED bulb lifespan, you can watch a 3-hour movie a day for 27 years!

If you can’t wait to test Prizm II for free, we’ve also prepared an exclusive 35% OFF discount code: COMMUNL2

This code is valid from February 4th to February 20th, 2019.

How to Enter:

To enter, check out the entry requirements and rules below for your chance to be 1 of 3 exclusive Prizm II testers.

As with previous We Love Testing events, you’ll need to complete the application and create a test plan. Once you’ve written your review, feel free to share it online!

Your testing plan should include:

• The features you plan to test and how you’ll test them
  • Where you would like to post the review and what form the review will take
  • Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out!

Rules:

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from February 2nd to February 10th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on February 12th, 2019.
  3. 3 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks, you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to Share Your Review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, the Nebula community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. Copying others’ testing plans will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Nebula reserves the right to use, edit, and repost your review.
  9. Post a link to your review on your social media, tag the official @Nebula account, and use the #WeLoveTesting hashtag.
  10. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  11. Nebula reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Nebula fans,

Thank you for taking part in We Love Testing | Nebula Prizm II. We have selected 3 testers based on your testing plan as well as your personal profile.

The testers are:

@Ryan_Boubelik
@Pedro_Kwiecinski
@sgtken

Congratulations!

The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks. After you receive your Nebula Prizm II, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!

17 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Nice! I will definitely enter! I have to decide my testing plan first!

Hope there will be a “foreign aid” for the poor, underdeveloped countries
over the pond coming some day, before all are suffering here. :grin:

3 Likes

Good luck American friends! I would of been all over this if it was open to other countries as well @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

We are lost in paradise! :cry:

1 Like

Great product to get for testing. Looks fantastic :ok_hand:

1 Like

Cracking opportunity for those across the pond.

Looking forward to reading the reviews :+1:t2:

1 Like

30,000 hours is just nuts. My old DLP went 12 years on 3 bulbs averaging 5,400 hours on each. At $100 a bulb, if this projector lasts the same amount of time its all but paid itself on the bulb alone. Definitely an impressive list of specs too.

US Only?

2 Likes

@tiagomota my thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Great opportunity! I got the Prizm II as a Christmas gift this past year, review coming soon!

1 Like

Guessing its due to stock and availability…not on Amazon CA yet but it is on Amazon UK & DE which has left me :confused: as to the US only part…

2 Likes

I forgot you from CA!
But you have to care about the temperatures in the moment.

Um grande abraco Tiago!

Chiquinho :wink:

1 Like

I’m loving this ‘We love testing’ giveaways. I just need to win them now lol

1 Like

Don’t have a need for this so best of luck to everyone.

2 Likes

As much as I would love to test this, seeing as it’s 1080P… I’m perfectly fine with my Nebula Mars II. My wife and son love that we can take it with us on the go, so that’s what we do and no need for this stay at home projector. Best of luck to those who want and get selected.Look foward to your reviews

1 Like