We Love Testing | Wait Out The Polar Vortex With Nebula Prizm II

And I have a great test plan…

Many product simply never come. There’s no official Nebula Mars II listing - you can find a shady and expensive one - for instance. :cry:

It won’t let me connect Facebook on the application. Every time I put in my email and password and hit the enter button it just reloads the page. Just to test something out I put in fake email and password and I got a notification that my account was not found. I really want to enter the testing drawing so anything is helpful.

Sure, I hope East Germany gets the aid first

It is trying to require me to add my facebook in order to enter.
@AnkerOfficial please help.

Having already tested the Prizm, I totally want to see the differences between the two as much as I was wanting to see Sweet Victory sung at the Super Bowl last night. Probably going to be let down just as much, but it is all in good fun. Good luck to everyone, you will not be disappointed if chosen!

That is where I am at as well. I got the opportunity to test the Prizm, and as much as I would love to test and compare the Prizm II, my only option would be to donate it out to one of the local schools in Detroit to help out with their day to day teachings.

Why not Canadians given this opportunity as well? We love testing too :slight_smile:

Very excited for the opportunity on this bad boy! Good luck to all who enter!

Hello, how does a person enter to get a chance to test the product? I would like to enter the contest if I may please.

It says right in the first post how to enter…click on application to be taken to a Google document where you enter your testing plan on how you plan to review and test this out. It will ask you to link your social media accounts or where you will post your review. Then submit it and 8f chossen they have all your info already

1 Like

As with previous We Love Testing events, you’ll need to complete the application and create a test plan. Once you’ve written your review, feel free to share it online!

The link tied to “application” is where you would enter.

Looks like they revamped the application away from the Google Doc of the past.

It’s a web based form by Mavrck. A little clunkier, but makes you log into your social media platforms through the form. Probably easier to track and compile the data points.

2 Likes

Looks awesome but why is my address needed… I understand if I win but if I dont…

I’ve had experience with both, owning a Prizm II and having a family member recently purchase a Prizm for “business purposes.”

Not to spoil your fun, but you probably won’t see a massive difference in the two projectors. From far away, at least if you sit in a dark room, the Prizm II is definitely brighter and gives more detail in the darker parts of an image. If you are close to where the image is projected, the physical “pixels” look smaller on the Prizm II, but this is not immediately noticeable.

However, I think the 'izm II is very much a better projector. Reading small text is easier with higher resolutions, and (this might just be my experience) the Prizm II seems more color-accurate.

For presentations and the occasional video (classroom, meetings) the Prizm II is much better. Plus, its darker color blends in more easily with desks and tables. :grin:

That would be cool if this projector was anywhere near the brightness of your old DLP. These are just too low to be useful in many situations.

If I’m able to test this out my battle plans will be to host a movie night for all my friends & neighbors at a local park
Go to a midnight release for a game and play some Smash Ultimate

I would test the length of how far you can be before you can’t really see what you’re displaying

Also to show off my Cat with cute videos of him lol

I hope I can test this out for you guys

I just recently repaired an optoma that is plenty bright and has a 1080 picture, would like to test this against it and see where the chips land, so hoping I would be chosen.

1 Like

good luck to those who apply

I’m in! I hope I get to try this out! As a projector maintenance guy at a college, I have lots of projectors to test against. :grin:

1 Like

Yes, it needs you to connect your facebook account to complete the application.

1 Like