We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

What gadget needs AC?

My Anker power strip with 3 USB ports? So I can charge ALL my gadgets at once?

Utterly ridiculous, how the hell can a genuinely interested person in this product be found among that quantity. It’s just a giveaway not a testing event. You’re creating a monster here of inviting so much attention you cannot error-free select the right testers.

Rename it to “we love free stuff” and at least it’s a more honest statement.

I doubt:

• it’s 657 people, multiple accounts to increase chances
  • it’s 657 interested in Anker products
  • it’s 657 people who will give a critiqued nuanced review which adds to community knowledge.

I mind less if I’m not selected so long as the testing unit goes to someone who can give me good feedback to then make a purchase decision, but this level of quantity is forcing a failure of where it goes to someone just after free stuff, we collectively then worse off for the lack of a good review.

9 Likes

Makes me think of how some slip through the crack such as with the usb c hub for macs and lightning cables for people who don’t have something to use them with. I’m always happy to lose when I know the people are better. I think this is the one downside to all the mass publicity.

4 Likes

Lol I doubt they will pick regulars and just choose new people for this testing event

No need to pick just the new people. They all signed up already.

They really should focus on the testing plans.

1 Like

It will take forever for them to get through them all

Great thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome @oberbula enjoy!

I hope I get selected to test the powerhouse.

2 Likes

Didnt take part (US only)
And I really dont have any use of such an item.

Good luck for all.

1 Like

Oh I agree! I hope they are reading this and give us all a fair chance

I am so happy to be one of those selected to test the Powercore Wireless! This made my day!

1 Like

Exciting isn’t it @Shanon_Yu
Looking forward to seeing some varied reviews :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ve only been selected by Anker to test once, the Nano we both got. You’ve been selected again for this pad Powercore

Have you the emails saying shipped yet? ETA on first hands-on?

1 Like

Hey @professor
No comms as yet. But looking at Amazon today they have updated the availability to 5th October so I assuming it will be dispatched then.

My amazon says it only comes in stock on the 27th. Wow yours is way earlier

1 Like

Currently evacuated due to the Glass/Shady fire and the PowerHouse II 400 would come in handy as I’m nearly out of energy in all of my power banks and don’t have anything to power my work laptop. Looks like I’ll be going to a friend’s to recharge! Really thankful I have all these long lasting Anker power banks though!

1 Like

I think ours was originally later in the month @ktkundy

1 Like

It isn’t delivered charged. You still need power. It doesn’t solve anything other than it’s free.