We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

3 TechMan already?? WOW, this name is getting more popular.

1 Like

At last all will call them “Techman” here.
Who was first?

He could put a copy-right on the name.
Or he might take a lawyer. :rofl:

1 Like

Right they are trying hard to get as many applicants even though already oversubscribed.
Screenshot_20200926_101444

2 Likes

Thanks @ikari04warrior I’ll do my best to give a fair and honest opinion.

3 Likes

wow there are so many entries good luck everyone

I too got the email, everyone who might have subscribed to Anker / Sister company site for any event - would get this email :sunglasses:

Anker is pushing these ads across the social media… Twitter, Instagram,(I think FB too)

We will only see more participants applying… More members… And eventually more customers :+1::grin:

2 Likes

I will never get those!
Never will use unsocial medial . “Zwitter or Fakebook” but I dont mind! :sweat_smile:
Will keep my neanderthalian behaviour!

In the near future they will kick me out of here.
Not a “useful” user! :rofl:

1 Like

Wow the amount of people on both of these. At least a good bit maybe counted out just off of how they applied.

1 Like

No emails here but not something I look at for community news anyway :smile:

Fingers crossed for redemption! Would really like to test it under a real life scenario since we’re under another red flag warning and possible power outage already maybe I will get my wish! :slight_smile:

Yup, they are on Facebook too advertising it. I have seen all the others also.

Yikes the entries in the Powercore really blew up. Chances of getting that is slightly worse than Astro (~0.49% chance for Powercore vs ~0.54% chance for Astro) which was bad already :scream:. And we still have some time before the deadline

That’s so crazy! Wow! I didn’t even know that many people came to the community in any given day. Guess Anker is doing a good job trying to increase traffic to the site

3 Likes

Of course.
But the problem is that so many show up here to get some free stuff and NEVER show up again.
But in the last time the family is really growing!
Some very nice people came here and stayed! (you too! @ktkundy :wink:)

3 Likes

I would have really benefitted for testing the Powerhouse… We have received rolling powercuts warning due to heat wave and heavy winds this week for bay area… Real life test :blush: expect 1-2 power cuts…

3 Likes

Never had such ones here.
Really stable.
So you must be in that test!
Good luck my friend!

Yeah but when you know powercuts are frequent you plan according in all your decisions, I lived not far from you for years and had a huge UPS, moved everything to battery operated and had at least 200Wh of Powercore around with solar panels for longer. Eat the fridge food, then the frozen food then moved to dried then to tinned.

No one needs a Powerhouse really (*), not at that price, it’s a sympton of not aligning everything else around.

(*) with the exception of some medical needs but I’m skeptical here still medical companies not moved to USB from AC for cost / size reasons yet

I going on a week-long road trip in 2 weeks. That would have been a great opportunity to test the PowerHouse. But alas, no luck.

If I happen to get chosen during this second round of testing, it would be too late for that road trip. However, I plan on simulating a 5-night camping trip. I’ll pitch my tent in my living room, and use the PowerHouse to run all my gadgets.

2 Likes

Oh man that explains why so many entries

1 Like

I feel you too. I have trips the next two weekends that the first round of this would have been nice to test it out. All you can do is keep smiling :smile: