We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Are HDMI to HDMI not easily obtainable in your area @Chiquinho ?

1 Like

I have an old Cisco Flip camera which has the Mini HDMI, and adapter with which I tested the HDMI port :smiley:

Paul, there are bags of cables in every house meanwhile.
So will ask my friends for such one.

I really avoid to buy a news one.

(Sorry ANKER :rofl:)

Shenoy,
I got that kind of adapter and a fitting cable.
But wrong on both sides!

Don’t know if this HDMI mini is more up to date.
(If so, they could have mounted such a mini socket).

Poor, stupid Neanderthalian I am

If would be still in my job, no problems -> tons of cables and adapters have been stored there.

2 Likes

Well when you finally get connected we are all excited to hear your thoughts Franz :+1:t2:

1 Like

Shenoy created a phantastic test of the" Knoedel" which can not be beaten al all.
Chapeau!

1 Like

Oh nice. Watching

Ooh, is the announcement coming later today?? Good luck everyone.

I’m going on a weeklong road trip next month. Hope they ship my PowerHouse II 400 in time. :laughing: :crossed_fingers:t2::laughing:

1 Like

I think PowerHouse is 19th and the powerbank is 20th So maybe on Monday we’ll know

Good luck everyone can’t wait to see who is chosen and the reviews they produce

That’s what they were posted as originally. @onstar is referring to how they had closed them today and had the tester announced date set as today (17th).

3 Likes

Dude what? Why do they keep changing these dates?

They might have been satisfied with 150 applicants that had already submitted :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wow I didn’t even realize that.

That’s what I thought too but then I saw that it closed today.

Yes, this! Looking forward to the results … tomorrow?

BTW, I grew up in Michigan. So it pains me a little every time I see your avatar.

That would be awesome…start off the weekend right if selected :slight_smile:

LMAO I was too close to Michigan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Grew up in Toledo Ohio

1 Like

They probably closed the process a day or two before the announcement to give themselves time to sort through the applications.

And the odds may not be great, but everyone’s odds on the PowerHouse are better than they were for the Nebula - 0.5% or so for the 5 nebulas with 918 applications, vs 1.3% for the 2 PowerHouse with 152 applications. And over 6% for the power bank.

2 Likes

The original close dates were Sep. 19 and Sep. 20.

It’s Anker’s weekend already, I’d not now expect results til Monday

Anker did work 15 til 3 hours ago I reckon it’s their weekend time now.

2 Likes

Still nothing so maybe tomorrow or Monday.