We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Yea earlier will be Monday (in China since @AnkerOfficial is based there) so Sunday overnight for us in eastern USA

Darn I got school Monday. I’m gonna be distracted the whole day. And school is hard enough only going 2 days a week. The teachers try cramming everything in and it’s just too much.

Yikes that sounds rough. Thankfully (or not I guess :joy:) I’m in college so normal schedule for me but all online. Good luck in school!

1 Like

Gone are the days of worrying about school :grin::grin: After I got my MBA, I was like no more school for me haha :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

A year more until bachelor’s :joy:. So want to be done dude

3 Likes

Those were so great days when I was a student and working on my diploma theme.

‘D’ for Diploma right?!

2 Likes

7 Likes

I think that it is still the weekend where they are. My guess is we will have an answer tomorrow on Monday. I could be wrong but hey what’s one more day of waiting. Good luck!

1 Like

Honestly I don’t really think anyone is winning with how schools and colleges have been going about this whole teaching right now. Yes it works but is it the best probably not

2 Likes

That movie was great.

2 Likes

Yup at least better than cramming everything in 2 days of the week when classes are designed for 5 day weeks

2 Likes

Looks like they are getting ready to announce the powerhouse winners

4 Likes

yep, back to work

image image image

2 Likes

source

1 Like

Anker is based in Shenzen China and it is 10:15 am there so. Anybody know why new users are limited to only 3 replies. I keep having to edit my replies. Also how long until you are not considered new?

Have the same issue being a level 8 member but I think it’s a good limit to reduce spam. Also it’s 3 replies in a row I think. Not just 3 replies

2 Likes

Oh ok, but your level 8 that takes a long time so you shouldn’t be considered new. Or you just absolutely grind points.

Lol no I’m not new in terms of account length or level. But yes reaching level 8 does take some time now but wasn’t as difficult when I was more active earlier. They changed the point system some time last year

1 Like

Look at the top of the thread they updated it to get ready to announce

2 Likes