We Love Testing—SweatGuard Edition!

Checked spam, no emails

Hi @moracho & @Duane_Lester

Thanks for your questions, as @elmo41683 said, that email just a guideline. If you already have some right method to test our sweatguard technology, you could follow your own plan. I will look forward to your review!:grin:

1 Like

No worries, I will send you the confirmation email again.:innocent:

1 Like

I put in my delivery information for winning but I haven’t gotten a reply on when it ships or any additional information after that. @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

And you won’t. It’s uncomfortable but we only know we did it right when it shows up in our mail boxs. That’s how anker runs all giveaways.

All prizes will be shipped on today,so if everything goes well, you will received it before the end of this month.:grin:

3 Likes

I was just wondering this, along with the power draw

How to you select the testers. Lucky draw or something else?

`@anker official
@anker and fellow SweatGuard product tester winner friends.
QUESTION FOR ALL have you received the product yet? My postman/ woman person or sombody what ever is going on is kinda sketchy and I don’t want to get docked or marked no longer eligible because of it… Reason being is I belong to informed delivery which I know what’s coming in mail that day before it arrives in mailbox. And there has been a couple of times that I haven’t gotten my packages or mail and the funny thing about the mail part is it was ALWAYS my American spirit mail and the other was my online purchase ORDER from ANKER… SO YEAH I DON’T KNOW BUT I DO KNOW I DON’T WANT TO BE DISQUALIFIED EVER!

***COMES DOWN TO THIS HAS ANYONE RECEIVED YET OR HAVE THEY BEEN SENT OUT YET???
THANK YOU

@AnkerOfficial
Where are they?

I won a set of these and the power draw same week, I replied IMMEDIATELY and have yet to hear anymore? That was well over a week ago, with the email saying “next 3-5 days”!

1 Like

You dont always get shipping emails or notifications

1 Like

I got my shipment confirmation today! Shipped via amazon fulfillment.

1 Like

@amangons … funny thing not more than 5 min later I got the confirmation email that it has been shipped, so more than likely you got your email stating same…

@AnkerOfficial

Why is it I win spirit X headphones, but I’m being sent different not as good earphones?

Here is my email…

I did this, so as to win the SPIRIT X, not less good ones, without the sweat guard.

Plus, still no confirmation of winning the power draw almost 2 weeks ago, the big fat powerbank.

I said yes once before on a not so good product, but at least then you asked me.

If it’s case you haven’t got the ‘X’ to send to uk, send me some decent leads, but I see still want the large powerbank.

I havent even received an email yet, but ill check which ones are coming if/when i do.

So what do you need me to help?:innocent:

Hi @amangons

You got a pair of wrong headphones is because that the Spirit X is out of stock in Europe.
So our delivery system made a mistake and sent other headphones to you.
Don’t worry, I will send you a pair of Spirit X headphones again next week.

We are arranging the delivery issue of your Powerdraw product, it usually takes 15-30 days to receive it, please be patient.:innocent:

@AnkerOfficial

Thank you for sorting that.

You know me, how impatient I am, plus the “confirmarion” email (to confirm address) said around 5 days.

Thanks again. :grinning:

1 Like

I understand that, but would have been good to send something of equal quality or better.

Thanks again tho