We Love Testing | Special Edition

Man. . I was really hoping to win this one…:slight_frown: I was all prepared for it.
Maybe next time…

Congratulations to all the winners, great to see a mix of familiar names and new members. :thumbsup: look forward to your reviews.

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! Can’t wait to put them through their paces!

Yeah, everyone is human. It’s all good.

Hey, I’m in the same boat as you. At least we can hope for the future. :disappointed:

Congrats to all of the winners, I can’t wait to test the Neos!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all winners!

3 Likes

There is always a next time, :slight_smile:

I was hopeful as well, but look forward to reviews for Neo!

2 Likes

The 4 or so regular members I recognize this I congratulate and looking forward to your reviews.

On my part I am seeking diversity, honest, and deep reviews sufficient to form a robust conclusion of this upcoming product.

20 “its wonderful!” won’t cut it for me as that is saccharin of why bother.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Congrats to all the winners. I’m really excited to put these to good use and review them! :grin:

4 Likes

Congrats winners! I know some awesome reviews will be coming our way.

1 Like

Congrats to the lucky winners selected! I’m looking forward to seeing the reviews and learning about how this product stands out from the others on the market.

1 Like

Nice to see one recognisable name!

Congrats winners! Looking forward to seeing your reviews!

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen testers, nice to see 3-4 known members make the cut :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the reviews :ok_hand:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Congrats to the testers! We look forward to your reviews!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial! Congrats to all the winners! I’m excited to receive, test, and review these! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@cshenoy @ncro I agree there is always a next time and I am happy for others who were selected, look forward to the reviews. Maybe we will get selected for the new soundbar :nerd: :thumbsup::yum:

3 Likes

There will be chances in the futures, I am sure.

Congrats to all the testers. I see a lot of new names that is awesome. Looking forward for your reviews.

3 Likes