We Love Testing | Special Edition

I’m sorry my friend, your name popped up and I just tagged all those who were listed

1 Like

I know my chances aren’t too good but the anticipation…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

0.029 chance of winning but hey there’s a chance☺️

3 Likes

Never know when that wild luck plays in your favor lol

It hasn’t really been a lucky month for me but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

:crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I figure there is always a shot with anything. Especially with using Google docs now, so test plans can’t be copied and have someone else get the chance using your plan.

1 Like

Just because of the amount of clicks on the survey is 700 doesn’t meant that it’s how many people have entered. There is no way 700 people have entered.

I wouldn’t be too sure, Anker advertised this competition widely.

Even if only 300 people entered it’s still 0.067 chance so I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

2 Likes

If your testing plan is unique, you’ll have a higher chance of winning! Good luck!

1 Like

Doesn’t have to necessarily be unique just has to be what Anker is looking for. I feel bad for the person that has to sort through all the entries.

4 Likes

No, it would be 6.7%

0.067 converts to 6.7%

Yeah, I know. I think you accidentally put a percent sign next to 0.067.

Are correct sir. I think I’m entitled to a slip up every now and then :slight_smile:

Not sure if I mentioned this before but good luck to everyone.

1 Like

The suspense is killing me. Just announce the testers @AnkerOfficial lol

1 Like

Congratulations

I can’t wait to read your reviews and see what the neo is all about.

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Maybe lithe rest of us will be chosen next time!

2 Likes

Stick around, Anker is giving a lot more products away this year then they did last year. Anker pretty much killed the power user program and all of that marketing budget is going towards competitions, giveaways and testing events.

Congrats guys can’t wait to read some amazing reviews

1 Like

Woohoo, thanks @AnkerOfficial. Can’t wait to get them and do a comparison to the other liberty’s I own

4 Likes