Hey Soundcore Fans!
Today we’re announcing a very special edition of We Love Testing! What makes this time unique is that the product you’ll be testing hasn’t even officially been released yet.
We need 20 people to join Team Soundcore and test our new Liberty Neo truly-wireless earphones!
So, what is Liberty Neo?
Liberty Neo is the new metallic black version of our Liberty Lite truly-wireless earphones. The case and earbuds have been refined and enhanced, while inside the graphene drivers oscillate precisely to deliver distortion-free highs, lows, and mids.
If you want to be one of the first people in the whole world (!) to put Liberty Neo through its paces—now is your chance!
As with previous We Love Testing events, you’ll need to complete the survey and create a test plan. Once you’ve written your review:
- Share your review online
- Post a link on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag
- Feel free to share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws
Your testing plan should include:
- The features you plan to test and how you’ll test them
- Where you’ll post the review
- Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out from the crowd
- Complete the survey to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from January 21st to January 25th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on January 28th, 2019.
- 20 testers will be chosen.
- Only open to residents of the US and UK.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- Post a link to your review on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag.
- If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
- Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.
Winner Announcement | We Love Testing | Liberty Neo
Hey Soundcore fans,
Thank you for taking part in the We Love Testing event. We have received almost 300 responses and we can feel your passion on the Liberty Neo. I’m thrilled to announce the 20 lucky winners below get the chances of hands-on testing on this unreleased headphone .
The 20 lucky winners are:
The products will be shipped directly to the winners within 2 weeks. After you receive your Liberty Neo, please make sure to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. Once you have finished your review, don't forget to post a link on your social media, tag the official @soundcoreaudio account, and use the #musicthatmoves hashtag.
Thanks again to everyone for taking part and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events.