BREAKING: Several Exciting New Releases!

Good info - excited for all the new products. Thank you as always, @joshuad11!

1 Like

huge line up and adding more, nice to see !!

1 Like

I’m going to have to wait for those prices to come down hopefully with some Anker discounts soon before I can jump on buying them

2 Likes

Huge amount of products, good to see them come to market. I didn’t realize I wanted a Powerhouse until now, man they would come in handy when camping.

2 Likes

I just bought a pair of Liberty Lites. Now I’m wondering what the difference is between those and these Liberty Neos? Anyone know?

2 Likes

@dlfaulkner0891 They are essentially the same model but in metallic black as per @AnkerOfficial and the specs on Amazon US;

1 Like

They also said The case and earbuds have been refined and enhanced. Not sure what that entails and only someone who has both can elaborate on m

1 Like

wow lots of releases look very promising

1 Like

Thanks! Lots of great stuff and laid out much nicer than my post!

The PD4 is a beaut. Fortunately for my wallet I don’t have the need for it yet.

2 Likes

Love the look of lots of these, I wish the PowerWave+ didn’t require a separate Watch charger. That seems to make it awfully ‘cabley’.

3 Likes

That’s an awful lot of products that skipped beta pages, and.product testing.

Wonder how many of those will make it to release OUTSIDE of USA?

Who said they skipped beta/product testing? I told ya before they do direct email to people who get selected to beta test stuff and it’s random based on no specific algorithm

1 Like

The algorithm, is faves of Anker. For some (my own opinion) well deserved, for others…

I’d love to test a beta, but all I get is discount codes!
I can’t write a review if I have nothing to write about!

the power core and the powerport pd+2 really have my eye.
nice post :thumbsup:

1 Like

[quote=“nigelhealy, post:15, topic:65972”]
10000 PD does not mention trickle charge mode.
[/quote]It does on the Amazon link.

There is still a little hope.
Hope we will live to see the end of the tunnel. :disappointed_relieved:

I am most excited about the speakers and headphones that are being released, especially the upgraded zolo liberty headphones and the rave mini speaker

2 Likes

Nice post - that’s a lot of new products. Its about time we saw QC 3.0 in a car!

2 Likes

@ryandhazen where have you been, there are a few QC 3.0 chargers that’s been out for a while now

1 Like

Oh under a rock apparently. I didn’t realize the PowerDrive Speed 2 had QC 3.o:

I just go a ROAV F0 recently and thought I was doing pretty good :confused: :laughing:

1 Like