We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

Yeah! With wired BT earbuds I always get the cable caught when trying to start the mower. I have the cable flung to the front cause hate when the cable rasps against my neck when I wear it to the back, especially when its really hot outside and I am very sweaty. We get 115 degrees in the summer, on average. With TW they just stay in. I have a pair of TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth earbuds and they have never fallen out. They were cheap in price and sound amazing, so if one does fly out I would just get another set. As for the contest I just see another pair that I would have collecting dust since the battery/mic compartment is just massive and I need something in a smaller profile.

2 Likes

Changing the plugs?

Naw! Some left over earwax is still disgusting to me. I wouldn’t buy any pre-owned earbuds nor would I give mine out for the same reason. To me it is like using a used q-tip… gross!

Good luck everyone, have similar product Soundbuds Rise tested last year and love it.

1 Like

Good luck to those entering :ok_hand: but @AnkerOfficial is there any chance the next ‘we love testing’ event will be opened beyond the US (who have had x3 in a row recently) to allow other community members to benefit and/or give feedback on interested products???

6 Likes

Good luck to those who enter.

Thanks for pushing this, future WE LOVE TESTING should at least include CA :blush::heart_eyes:

As an avid Gym/IT professional I have to sometimes take calls when I’m out and about. Taking calls from the gym would be a perfect opportunity to test call quality and noise cancellation capabilities . Also, another way to test noise cancellation I will test calls in an office with loud mechanical keyboard and music playing in the background. Test subject will report any background noise levels. Also, I will test music quality with difference genres of music. Luckily timing will be on my side as I have a international flight that will be taking place in the next couple months so another opportunity to test noise cancellation when listening to music via flight. I will document battery longevity also.

1 Like

Yes indeed!
The friends from CA might join! :grin:

1 Like

Yes, let’s show the strength :laughing:

1 Like

MY NEW PROPOSED GYM BUDDY, Soundcore Life NC

WeLoveTesting @ankerOfficial
Plan is to review it as my gym buddy as well as my smartphone’s buddy to remain linked all day long. Unboxing, product’s physical appearances, made and material, shape and dimensions, tech specs, charging time, comfort level wearing all day around the neck, sound quality in earpieces, noise cancellation microphone’s quality, hours of battery operations with standby-calls only-loaded with music etc, gym with the new buddy would be another part of review to see how much I can sweat with this unit… its all my plan to test…

1 Like

Good Luck hmmm

1 Like

I don’t think you will like this as your Gym Buddy.
These are not going to fare well if you move a lot. Just my take on that. Walking, riding on transit, sitting etc activities are ok. Running, jumping etc may not be ok. Try it though and please let us know.

2 Likes

Well I would love to enter but you want me to connect my Facebook which I don’t have anymore :expressionless:

1 Like

There is option of using and connecting with your email…

Anker always giving stuff away. You guys are awesome!! I’ll make sure to enter this contest

We haven’t encountered this problem when testing, but we are looking for reasons.

1 Like

Many new products are only available in the US at the beginning.:innocent:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical how about doing the “we love testing” events for the other countries when/if they become available?

At least that way we won’t always be left out of them.

4 Likes

The more they leave us in the desert.
The more we are disappointed.
But if they don’t like us anymore…

2 Likes