We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 2 (US Only)

Anker

Thanks for adding and including me!!
Wonder what happened with the other two?

Congratulations! That’s really weird.?.?. I guess they didn’t fill out the form :joy:

Congratulations!! You were chosen as Tester just 33 min ago :smile:

Change of heart from Ankerofficial… may be the other two may have broken the rules

I think you have received the email and confirmed the participation. We have shipped the products out and it should be arriving in 5-7 business days.

Or may be… when these emails were sent, the member is supposed to reply back within 3 days… may be these users didn’t reply with the 3 days. Anker hence chose new testers

Yes, the people who didn’t confirm their participation on time will be seen as giving up the opportunity of testing.

Yes’m I have received the emails and confirmation as well as gotten the shipped email. I didn’t want to say anything because I wasn’t sure if it was from this or separate. Can’t wait to get it and put it through the paces

Oh yeah, I can finally test my new meter out too can’t wait

What’s in the box?!

Hello, I have received a defective device to test. Do I co tact standard support or someone else?

I found - contacted support@anker.com

You can dm anker here instead if you like

congrats to the winners cant wait to see your reviews

My review is up. I’ve posted it to the community here: Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 Review

You can also go to the full reviews directly on my sites:

Thanks again for the opportunity to check out the charger.

Hello @AnkerOfficial! Thanks again for the opportunity to test the PowerPort Atom PD 2! Please enjoy my review!

My review is up! Please check it out! We Love Testing — Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 Review: Charge Fast, Live More!

So many good reviews, thanks guys :thumbsup:
@queuebitt @gobran.andrew @SpencerJames

Here is the link to my review My Review of the Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2

My review:

On Community Forums:

On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B07DFGXLY4/R3A6MCE9EOKETQ?ref=pf_ov_at_pdctrvw_srp

Thank you to be part of Anker family!:sunglasses: