We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

I’m so ready for this and the Liberty Neo announcement!! Even if I don’t win, at least I know there is a pair of NEWER truly wireless earbuds that I could buy when I need one

1 Like

Giving items like this away is a great way to get feedback as it lands in the hands of those would not buy it, producing a diversity of replies.

1 Like

Where can i buy one? Amazon is not available.

1 Like

Below is the link, but it is currently not available just yet. Will be released very shortly.

It’s currently out of stock on Amazon US as per @AnkerOfficial above , no update on when its due back…same for ETA outside of US apart from a mention of Feb 2019…

Good luck everyone

I wish Anker fixed a few thing with the current design:

1. The prong should be foldable to save even extra space
  2. USB-A should be provided to make it easier to charge iphone/ipad without an extra cable
1 Like

:open_mouth: Who will be chosen as testers!?!?! The anticipation is killing me!

I thought they might have been announced already. It’s actually killing me too :joy:

2 Likes

Tonight the announce the testers! Good luck to all!

1 Like

YES! thank you @AnkerOfficial I’ll make you proud

1 Like

Congrats, and to the others as well.
Another one bites the dust

3 Likes

Congrats to the threeteen lucky chosen. Some good reviewers in that list.

@ryandhazen
@Monk3e
@Jesse_Hernandez1
@TechnicallyWell
@joshuad11
@element321
@Mike_Howells

9 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! Maybe the rest of us will be chosen next time!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks, @AnkerOfficial, I’m stoked! Congrats to all the other winners, as well!

3 Likes

Congrats guys can’t wait to read some great reviews to come

2 Likes

I’m pretty stoked myself😁

Now if we could only get our hands on the new Type-C to lightning cable before the review deadline to test this bad boy with iPhones.

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone… Its great to see a mix of old and new members here as well… look forward to your reviews guys.:thumbsup:

3 Likes

Congrats appointed testers! Def looking forward to some great reviews!

2 Likes

Congratulations winners!

1 Like