We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

Hey Anker Fans,

January might be a gloomy month weatherwise for most of us, but here at the Anker Community we’re as happy as Larry (who’s he?) because PowerPort Atom PD 1 is finally HERE!

Cue everyone in the office jumping up and cheering wildly…

In case you’ve been living under a rock, PowerPort Atom PD 1 is an all-new charger with a 30W output that’s 40% smaller than a stock MacBook charger. This means that despite its diminutive stature, it can deliver full-speed charging to your MacBook, or charge your phone up to 2.5x faster than its stock charger.

We’re one of the first to use GaN (gallium nitride) technology in a charger which not only shrinks down the size of Atom but also ensures the charger emits less heat—making charging cooler and safer. Learn more here.

How to Enter:
If you love reviewing products and want to get your hands on PowerPort Atom PD 1 for FREE, all you need to do is complete this survey to enter. You’ll submit your testing plan via the survey, but feel free to also post it in the comments section of this post.

Your testing plan should include:

• The features you plan to test and how you’ll test them
  • Where you’ll post the review
  • Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out from the crowd

Good Luck!

P.S. If you can’t wait to get a PowerPort Atom PD 1, head over to Amazon now!

Rules:

1. Complete the survey to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from Jan 16th to Jan 25th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on Jan 28th, 2019.
  3. 15 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the USA.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you post your review in the community, share it on your social media platforms, tag our official account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and share a screenshot with us. You could win 50 PowerBucks for future auctions and PowerDraws in the community.
  8. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  9. Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  10. Anker reserves the right for the final explanation.

Winner Announcement | We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

Hey Anker fans,

Thank you for taking part in the We Love Testing event. We have received almost 600 responses and we can feel your passion on this PowerPort Atom PD 1. I’m thrilled to announce the 15 lucky winners below get the chances of hands-on testing on this all-new charger.

The 15 lucky winners are:

@ryandhazen
@thebassline
@Monk3e
@Jesse_Hernandez1
@TechnicallyWell
@joshuad11
@Hiker_J
@ddaren
@bensayaseng
@queuebitt
@element321
@Deamonhunter11
@Mike_Howells
@Heynickhere
@Mrunal_Trivedi

Congratulations!

The products will be shipped directly to the winners within 2 weeks. After you receive your PowerPort Atom PD 1, please make sure to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks.

Thanks again to everyone for taking part and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events.

27 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

7 Likes

Sign me up☺️

1 Like

Go on all friends over the pond.

Hope there will be no jealousy show up from the
“old Europeans”.

NOT me of course. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t own a MacBook otherwise I would join.

Good luck to those entering :thumbsup:

@AnkerOfficial you might want to adjust the ‘official account’ in your OP for prospective new members :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a super late Christmas present and i would love to test this plug on a MacBook Air and on my iPhone XR I’m just dying to try out fast charging when i need it the most

entered via survey…:grin:
I have a PD powerbank that I will use to test this.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the great reviews you guys put out

1 Like

I’m onboard!

I plan to make both a video and a blog post with great pictures :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

As you made an excellent review lately.
Good luck.
For me you would be the first joice!

1 Like

Me too. They’re all usually great.

1 Like

Sign me up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope the next We Love Testing event will test the Soundcore Wakey clock/speaker! It looks great and I would love to test it!

4 Likes

That Wakey looks sick, too bad my pixel doesn’t have wireless charging.

1 Like

look nice:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll test it on my Anker Power Bank, two phones and my Nintendo Switch. I travel a lot

2 Likes

You are my favorite ! Go for it !

1 Like

signed-up on the survey, fingers crossed and waiting now :slight_smile:

1 Like