We’re back with another testing event. This time around, we’re asking you to try out our all-new charging technology: PowerIQ 3.0. This latest iteration of our high-speed charging protocol has added compatibility with Quick Charge for Samsung via USB-C.
The shift to USB-C also allows us to provide Power Delivery charging for phones, tablets, laptops, and more, as well as high-speed charging for iPhone with a USB-C to Lightning cable.
We’ve packed all this technology inside our latest PowerPort+ Atom III charger, and added an extra port to charge other mobile devices simultaneously.
If you’re ready to get testing, just fill out your application with your information, as well as the most creative, engaging, amazing testing and review plan you can come up with! We’ll choose the 10 most stellar applicants to participate in this round of We Love Testing.
Good luck, and Power(IQ 3.0) On!
- Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from May 15th to May 20th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on May 22nd, 2019.
- 10 testers will be chosen.
- Open to residents in the US only.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under our “review” category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add the hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
Hey Anker Fans,
Thanks for taking part in this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 10 testers are:
A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your PowerPort+ Atom III, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks. Failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!