2 Likes

What are you talking about?

If you’re inside, then you’re not outside! lol

1 Like

Now that reminds me of the Animation movie Inside Out :joy:

1 Like

Weird to be only US

2 Likes

Not really. Since this is a regional product, they have to have stock in that particular version. They may not even be manufacturing European models yet :man_shrugging:(I have no idea, just a speculation…).

Anker PowerPort+ Atom III is a fairly new product, and Anker is marketing it in US first before other markets including EU, and hence for the we love testing event and reviews.

That is how Anker or most product companies market, try it in one market, and then expand to other markets.

Still waiting for an extension lead to reach our shores. It’s just a different plug on the end.

I’d they wanted they could sell with USA plug, and we change it (it’s fking plug, it’s not hard!)

[quote=“TechMan, post:27, topic:69119”]
They may not even be manufacturing European models yet
[/quote]I hope so, if they’re really launching by the end of the month…

1 Like

website not working for me.

Which website is not working?

the application, its slow / buggy, not yet succeeded to apply.

I submitted it in the morning today. Tried more, shows as 404 page not found. May be try in next 1 hour.

@AnkerOfficial can you please check?

1 Like

Totally love this company and their products! I cannot get the link to work but I would like to fill out the application! When I click on the pick it says 404 error. If anyone has an answer please respond!!

@professor @Shenoy @ajs00817 It works on my end. Please refresh your browser and try again. Keep me posted if it’s still not working.

I have already submitted my application this morning. Just trying to access it since it came up that site was not coming up.

Just tried, still does not work

Worked eventually.

But I won’t be selected anyway as we both know you are not interested on product feedback, you’re interested in getting your brand noticed by as many possible.

I hope it gets in the hands of someone who has a diverse set of devices to see how well IQ3 does. I have a Lenovo laptop 45W PD, some Huawei proprietary 18W which your PD chargers seem to work at 18W, and OnePlus’s own 18W. I own USB meters and very curious how well this IQ3 works.

5 Likes

I don’t care if that’s what anker wants, anker can have the choice. I just wish they would admit it :rage:

2 Likes

May be it took sometime, works now. Thanks @AnkerOfficial for taking care of it

1 Like

@professor ain’t playing around

3 Likes