Strap on in for a special edition of We Love Testing. This time, we’re giving away a whopping 50 free chargers to successful applicants, so be sure you get your name in the hat for this one.
The PowerDrive series is entering a new era, and if we’re not mistaken, it looks like it’s going through its metal phase:
With a brushed-metal exterior that’s resistant to smudges and scratches, we’re loving PowerDrive 2 Alloy’s all-new look.
This two port charger puts out a total 24W of charging power—enough to charge 2 phones at full speed, simultaneously. The super-small design takes up only as much space as it needs to connect to your DC outlet and do its job; without obstructing your radio knobs, other ports, or your Big Gulp.
If you’re ready to hit the road with PowerDrive 2 Alloy, all you have to do is click here and fill out our very short application. Let us know which kind of car you’ll be equipping with Alloy, and how you plan to share your review.
Good luck, fans! Power On!
- Sign up for a free community account and complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
- This event runs from May 16th, 2019, until we meet our target number of testers. If chosen, the testers will receive a confirmation email to confirm participation. If we don’t receive a reply within 3 days to this email, we will assume that you are no longer interested in testing.
- 50 testers will be chosen.
- Open to residents in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under our “review” category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
- Where else to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
- If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add the hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
- Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
- Copying others’ testing plan or failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
- Anker reserves the right of final explanation.