‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

I would love to test the Flare. I’m the kind of person who needs background noise all the time. I’ll listen to almost anything. I’ll listen to talk radio, stand up comedy, and almost any music, depending on my mood of the day. Being able to take the Flare anywhere would be an awesome game changer for me, since I currently only either use a stereo or headphones. Plus, with it being waterproof, I’d like to test it at bathtime for my kids, which is always a very wet affair. Let’s see how it sounds under the bubbles!

Off the bat, thanks for this opportunity! It would be an honor to review and test the Anker Soundcore Flare Portable Bluetooth Speaker!

I have fallen in love with the Anker ecosystem. I own multiple Anker portable battery banks and the original Anker Soundcore (1) Bluetooth Speaker which I use daily. I will write the review on multiple social media outlets; such as Instagram, Twitter, FaceBook, Amazon, and Reddit. My reviews will consist of a video and a comprehensive written review of the speaker (with pictures of course, who doesn’t like pictures!?). In my reviews I will include the key features of the speaker, such as:

• Amazing 360 degree audio
  • Discuss the revolutionary BassUp Technology
  • An in-depth review of the Soundcore App which includes a customizable EQ
  • A look at the LEDs at the bottom of the speaker; which includes 5 color themes and illumination patterns
  • How the Soundcore Flare can give Amazon Alexa “the most beautiful voice possible”
  • How the Soundcore Flare doesn’t mind getting it’s ‘hands’ wet in a pool party
  • How the Soundcore Flare can play approximately 250 songs on a single charge and how it has an approximately 12-hour playtime.
  • Compare the Soundcore Flare to other bluetooth speakers my family owns.
  • It’s massive wireless range (16 feet indoors and 48 feet outdoors)
  • The ease of use
  • A proper unboxing

Since I live on the beautiful California coast, my review would take place in multiple places. Some of these places include: my house, at the beach, at a party, at school, near the pool (showing off the IPX7 waterproofing), and many other locations!

Thank you for your consideration! If there isn’t enough room to test the Soundcore Flare out, I am happy to test the Soundcore Motion Q!

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s great to see so many new forum members, I hope some of you will stick around for a while.

3 Likes

I work in the IT department for a school district, and the summer months are a very busy time for us, as this is the time of the year where we do 95% of the maintenance that is required to keep the campuses up and running. Often times we go from room to room, and very often the only source of music that helps the time to go buy smoother, and help us focus is that of our phones, as the classroom technology has been turned in during the summer months for storage. I strongly believe that this would be a great opportunity to test the MotionQ, as it would be able to fill the entire computer lab with music, instead of just the small corner of the room by the window, which is the only place to get a signal.
I would post the review on my social media, to let all my friends and family know what great products Anker makes and why they all should buy them, which is what I already do.

1 Like

I would love to test the Flare. I do handyman work, and have 5 Bluetooth speakers. One has good sound quality, another long battery life, one waterproof, etc. I would be testing it at work playing various type of music. As the hot weather rolls in, I would be testing it around swamp coolers, pools, fountains, dusty environment, hot weather. And on weekends I would test it hiking the various canyons, around streams, hot and cold weather. I would test for sound quality, battery life, loudness, and looks. Usually customers ask about the various speakers I use at jobs so I would be getting reviews up front.

1 Like

I would love to test the Flare to compare it to my Soundcore 2. I used my Soundcore recently and the sound was amazing in the room that I used it in even with people talking and laughing. I’m getting ready for summer picnics and I’m looking for something portable that packs a punch. I’m an Anker consumer and have several of their products. Their chargers are the best!

1 Like

Working in the IT field allows me the chance to occasionally test hardware for my company. I’d really enjoy the chance to test the new Soundcore Flare! I own many Soundcore speakers and headphones. I own three SoundBuds Slim+ ear buds, a Soundcore, a Soundcore 2, and a pair of SoundBuds Surge. In addition to the numerous portable batteries and cables that I own from Anker, it’s safe to say that my family and I are huge fans of Anker.

I would personally put this Flare through the ringer. Testing it in the shower, by the pool, at the beach, in the car, on the desk, by the grill, on the front porch while doing yard work, etc. I generally have one of my Anker products rocking music no matter where I am. We’re going on a cruise this weekend and I’m taking my Soundcore 2 to really throw around some tunes for our stateroom! I really hope I get a chance to try out this Flare because this is the kind of speaker I’ve been waiting for! It looks like it would be able to handle everything my family’s adventures would throw at it!

Thank you for your consideration!

1 Like

I’d like to test the Motion Q. Since it’s summer, I’ll be testing it at home, camping and picnics. If I win one, I plan to post my review at Macrumors Forums (forums.macrumors.com) so people will know about and hopefully they become your customer. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know

I’m sure it will be eventually, to choose between left/right and dual stereo modes and choose EQ settings. Hopefully future speakers like the Flare+ and Motion b will also be supported.

I would love to test the Flare. Honestly I’d love to test both the flare and the Motion Q. My testing would include the following:

I would use as a sound source for my projector. We all know that the sound out of projectors isnt the greatest. I’m hoping that connecting either the Flare or the Motion Q as the sound output while projecting movies, sports, video games, etc that the sound will come out strong enough to provide and enjoyable viewing experience.

I am an avid shooter. I go out in the desert and shoot. I record video out of my phone, but also drone, and gopros. I like to review the video. Sound plays an important part in reviewing the video. Listening for the trigger reset/break sound helps with critiquing shooting techniques. The ability to stream sound through the speakers will help with the reviewing process. Also, when taking a break from shooting to listen to music or podcasts help. Being in the desert, we are exposed to sun, dust, extreme temperatures… this would be an excellent torture test.

Who doesnt like to listen to music when they shower? I know I do. I like to listen to music when I get ready after a shower. The moisture factor from a hot shower will be a test to the durability of the speaker. Bass and clarity are big for me. I am hoping that the sound quality will be up to par with expensive beats, sonos, Bose speakers.

I like to travel with my speaker, so I will be testing its portability as well as battery life with different scenarios whether connected via bluetooth or via aux cord.

I love anker products. I have power banks, bluetooth speakers, and I have the ROAV C1 in my jeep. I’m hoping to be able to take part in improving and helping develop quality products that I would enjoy using as well as recommending.

For me I like to listen to a variety of music. We also have a pool in the back yard and do a lot of camping. I would like to test this out where every i go. and even for some extra home listening. A nice pacific app on my phone to control the speaker is nice. I would test that out and look for any bugs or new features you could add to it. I look forward to testing out your product. Have yet to get a test product from Anker yet.

Flare+ and Model Zero (+) will definitely be supported in addition to the Flare.

I am interested in testing the Motion Q, : ways I plan on testing it
1: dunking it in a swimming pool
2:leaving it in a bowl of water for a certain amount of time
3: in the shower.

I would love to get my hands on the flare 360, I would love to use it on a daily base as I use a another Anker Classic Portable Speaker at my robotics team where I mentor. I would test the sound quality and how loud the speaker can get and the distortion levels of the speaker at different volumes. I would test the battery life of continuous music playing and at idle to see how well it performs compared to other speakers in its form factor size. I would like to see how well the LED ring reacts to music and if it is random of based of frequency. I would test how well it works at the beach and while tubing out on the lake since it say it is waterproof. Ill test durability with water, sand, and drops since I know throwing my classic portable speaker in my bag has taken a beating but keeps on working.

I would post my review on the Anker forum and Amazon

Hello Anker team! I am a frequent international traveler and there is just something about having music from home while you are 10,000 miles away. I currently own an Oontz Angle 2, an Oontz Angle Plus, and a Sony XB-1. Recently the Oontz Angle Plus died and I am shopping for a replacement. My test would be of the Motion Q for its portability & durability in a suit case and I would also record a side by side audio comparison with the Sony XB-1 and Oontz Angle 2. I can post this on YouTube and Facebook, and would have my three kids help with creating the review!

1 Like

I’d love to test out the Soundcore Motion Q. My son plays select/tournament baseball and my wife and I provide the music for the kids to warm up to, as well as the walk up music for the kids. Right now, it’s a pain having to drag the outdoor speaker to his games, and when/if it rains or drizzles, having to cover it so it doesn’t get wet. In addition, while the kids like the music, the speakers are only facing the field so the fans (us parents) don’t get to enjoy it as much as we’d want.

With the Soundcore Motion Q, not only would it be easier to take to his baseball games, but we’d be able to attach it to the fence (getting the music off the ground) and allow everyone in the stands to enjoy the music as much as the players on the field.

The summer is also the perfect time as we have to travel at the end of June for the World Series and this will be the perfect speaker to take on the road, and to enjoy after the games at the hotel pool for the boys as well.

1 Like

My plan would be to use it outside during a family BBQ. I have 5 kids of my own along with niece’s and nephews. Living in the Central valley of California it gets extremely hot so we either hang out at the lake or the kids run the sprinklers on the lawn. Either way the ability to play music in that type of environment would be awesome. This setting and environment would be similar to alot of your consumers. Though I think either would work, I think the flare would be best in this scenario. Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

I will get the Flare pretty soon, so I’m able to compare it with the Pro + .
If I would get the little Motion Q I could do a comparision of all three.
The Flare and the Pro + are quite in the same class of prize.
May be this makes sense. I can not decide.
How to test? I wrote many tests for ANKER and other companies.
I know what I do! :grin:

In a house of 4 ( a 4 year old, an 8 year old, a technologically challenged wife and a " I know everything about technology" thinking husband) I believe that the environment would be perfect to be an official tester of any of the Anker products since we do parks, pools, bicycling, road trips, various house activities, backyarding, etc every weekend… We would be able to create a Youtube channel for such purposes as also social media accounts… We would be very appreciative of the opportunity that Anker would give us…