‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

The Flare would be perfect to try out at our upcoming 80’s party. Keeping the tunes going throughout the night will put the battery through its paces. From ABBA to Wham we can max out the speakers, and some Run DMC will put the BassUp to the test. The slip n slide will make an appearance, so putting the Flare in the splash zone will test out that waterproofness. Of course photos of all the costumes and other such hyjinx will be posted with a review on Amazon. It’s gonna be rad!

1 Like

I’m a traveler and have been looking for something compact to take when I backpack in different places on the planet. I have several friends with sophisticated “ears”. I’d love to test the “Motion Q” with them for their opinions. I’ve got a travel blog where I can post video impressions as well as website and social media. I’ve already got a ton of other Anker products for travel so why not add this to my regular travel items! Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to give thr MotionQ a try! I love paddle boarding with my Vizsla (that’s a dog) and spending time at the beach, which will be perfect, since I also love listening to music. Spashing while paddling (hopefully not falling in) and relaxing on the beach (heat, sand, water) will all give different conditions to test out…and generate great photos.

1 Like

I would like to test the Flare and go over the features as described in the box and see how it stacks agains JBL Flip and my C&P audio speakers to see how it sounds with the competition then test it indoors and outdoors to see how it performs and see who it’s for and who it is not. I like to test the limits of the hardware. Battery torture test, distance, volume and durability.

Post on YouTube, Twitter and Amazon. I hope you chose me!

1 Like

I want to have the opportunity to test out the Flare speaker. For most users that are testing out the portable speakers they in general will focus on the portability and durability perspectives. These are all good. But there are lots of potential users out there that would like to have a speaker for home use. For them the quality of sound reproduction really matters.

I will focus reviewing the speaker from a indoor, music enjoyment. Hopefully this can help to open up an unexplored market.

Review will be posted on Amazon.

1 Like

Being a tester for software applications and workflows, I would love the opportunity to test out the @Flare, I am a technology enthusiast and I will provide a detailed and honest opinion on my experience with the new product and how it compares to my Boss Sound Link Portable Speaker and 3 Google home mini connected together, and my Alexa echo dot

*I will first pair it with my echo dot because I believe Alexa’s voice is under rated. I will compare her voice with the standard speakers that project Alexa’s voice from the echo dot itself.

*I will test all the various light settings and see how well the software adapts and performs with different kinds of music.

*I will test battery charge and discharge time with various power adapters

*Ease of use, Ease of connecting to devices

*Audio quality and check for distortions at higher levels

*Quality of bass with different types of music

• I own 3 Google home mini and I’ve mounted them in my rooms strategically, so that will be my starting point

*I will test it in my office at work- mounting it to the bottom of my computer table and placing it above.

*I will also test it in the kitchen and the ceiling of my cabinets to see how well it can perform next to a wall right beside my Google home mini.

• I will also mount it in the center ceiling of my bathroom and if I like it, it will replace my Google home mini at that location because I want better sound! I will even take it to my car and see if it can perform better than my stock speaker system, who wouldn’t love an upgrade?

*It will go through a durability test. I will be dropping it at various heights indoors and verify if functionality remains unchanged.

*Since it’s hot outside, I will test it outdoors and see how well it handles heat, if functionality will be disrupted.

*I will also place it inside my refrigerator/directly in front of my air conditioner for a reasonable amount of time to see if the entire unit can perform under colder temperatures.

*I also see myself commuting with this speaker frequently! So I will see how well it stands up inside my heavy bookbag!

*Lastly, a teardown, as I’ve taken apart many Anker portable power banks before, they are extremely sturdy and tough to take apart. I would be expecting exceptional build quality. I will be looking at internal components to examine how well everything is put together to try and explain how the product performs the way it does then reassemble the unit to working condition.

**** Review will be posted on my Facebook and Twitter ****

I would love to test either, with a preference being to the Flare. I would test it in multiple environments to see how it performs (inside in a small room, inside in a very large room to see how the 360 sound works, and outside by the pool with friends). And throw it in the pool to test water proofing :).

I would also test the following:

1. Connecting, disconnecting, and reconnecting to phones and tablets (iphone, android phone, windows tablet, ipad)
  2. Sounds quality and how it compares to my other Bose, Klipsch, and Beats speakers
  3. If you want to send me 2, I would test the connecting of 2 speakers and how they work together in stereo, as well as when they are both playing the same thing for more volume
  4. I would test the different LED functions to make sure they work as well as turn off and stay off for when you want to listen in the dark.
  5. Battery life, and how quickly it can recharge
  6. PLaying while charging/plugged in
  7. Anything else i come up with between now and then

My review will be posted on Instagram, my social media of choice.

1 Like

I’d love to test the flare in the personal training gym I own. I’d like to see how people respond to the extra stimulus- if the visual cues help them keep pace with the music and motivate them any differently than music alone. Music alone changes people’s behavior, it would be cool to see how they respond to the lights as well. We see a couple of hundred people a week, and it would get a lot of exposure.

1 Like

I would like to try the flare please because i have been searching for a new bluetooth speaker but my previous anker speakers failed and i love anker products and i am hoping that i am able to try to flare.

1 Like

Being that i live in AZ i would love to be one of the ones that would see how it would last out here in the very hot weather of a garage or even on a patio next to my pool. Then after testing a few days i would take to my work and see how the volume and sound are still good. All of this would be recorded so that everyone could see how it handles in such extreme weather and in the offce enviroment afterwards

1 Like

I love testing Motion Q!

Really like the minimalistic design and reminds me of the Apple HomePod.

I would test the sound, feature, battery, distance and waterproof capabilities.

I have a blog and would post my review there :slight_smile:

After already buying 2 flares, I would love to give the Motion Q a thorough test.
My review/test will included things like
Battery life compared to the flare
Charging times
Comparison with Flare to Motion Q
Connectivity to see how far bluetooth range is
Durability
Waterproof test at my pool
Comparison to my Bose sound link mini 2
Comparison with Anker soundcore mini 2
Also how well the app works with motion q
Paring 2 of them together to test out the sound output
I will be using a decibel meter to measure each speaker at the same distance then compare the results, I will be using my Lumix G7 to recored my video review on to my YouTube Channel where i also did a video sound test for the First generation sound core mini. I would give you guy my true honest opinion on the product and full review video for you guys you wont be disappointed in my video review thank you anker for all the awesome opportunity you guys give us you are truly and amazing tech company.

1 Like

I will be testing out the motion Q in various enviornemts, from by the pool, to hiking, photoshoots as well as traveling internationally to brazil, testing it further in different weathers (hot and sunny, cold and rainy) to different climates (normal PNW climate, lake climate, to rainforest climate. It will provide me the opportunity to put it through its paces and test both its strengths and weaknesses to be able to give it a complete and thorough review!!! Also depending on my experience with it, i will also be able to share it to my thousands of followers on instagram to help give more exposure to it and if i get two sent to me I will be able to review the compatability of and ease of joining multiple speakers that two separate people gave and give it exposure in my community and the photography/videography community overall.

1 Like

Another great chance to test new speakers from Anker! Being owner of Soundcore 1 speaker and Soundcore Mini 2, I would love to try testing Flare since Motion Q seems a lot like Soundcore Mini2. However, I am really interested in how 360° sound would be like when I use it in my kitchen so either would be good testing product for me. Because I put my speaker in the kitchen counter which is between kitchen and dining table, I need to flip the speaker position when I start cooking and when I eat on the dining table. I post youtube video of how Soundcore 1 and Flare sound like while I move back and forth between dining table and kitchen so people can see the benefit of 360° sound.

I will also test it in the shower since I usually use my Soundcore Mini2 in the shower. Without the speaker, it is almost impossible to make out the conversations on the show I watch while I take the shower. I will take video recording to show the volume difference between the speaker.

Also, since both speakers are fully waterproof, I will test how it sounds when water from the shower is directed at them to see if water affects the sound quality and functionality of speaker at all.

I will probably will post the review on Amazon as well since I am most active in leaving reviews in Amazon.

I would have military guys on base test it after shooting guns and seeing if they can still hear it and how it sounded

1 Like

I would love the opportunity to test the flare
My test plan would be to try multiply genres of music in multiple different acoustic settings ie out doors, indoors, highly populated area such as the beach. I would also run through all device settings. Then I would write a detailed review and post to multiple platforms

1 Like

I would like to test the Soundcore Flare.

My test would consist of use between myself and my sister who uses her own Sony speaker a lot, and also test it in a casual in home setting and a party setting. A graduation party is coming up as a testing environment. I could get the opinions of other people as well and try various music genres for sound quality tests.

Points of testing would include:
-Sound Quality
-Bluetooth Connection range
-App functionality
-Casual Use and Party Use

The Soundcore app is not compatible with Motion Q.

1 Like

As I live by the mountains and the beach I was going to do a combination of tests on the Motion Q which included mountains biking, rock climbing, beach activities, running is, hiking and camping! The way I would write my review on the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr and Imgur! If I had the opportunity I would test it out to its full potential and share with the world how amazing and versatile the Motion Q is!

1 Like

I would love to test the Flare :heart_eyes: :notes::musical_note::notes: … and so I would publish a photo review on my blog “Linasophies Testwelt” and my social media channels :sparkling_heart:

1 Like